Terrible and Good Festival Lineups Thread 2021

Just got a heap of tickets for this, really excited. Thinking about outfit already.

Why do festivals make posters so hard to read. Probably a reason

1 Like

The last one was one of the best nights I’ve ever had, got tickets for this before the lineup was announced. Reckon this lineup is even better than the last one, can’t imagine a better atmosphere for Yaeji.

1 Like

IKR, that one in particular with the imagery in the background in black & red and then the band logos in an orangey colour is particularly straining on the eyes.

Booked for this too, hyped!

1 Like

Is that a Sophie Ellis Bextor tribute act?

3 Likes

Not sure, though it’s not really been the weather for soup

Manics there, continuing to embarrass me by constantly playing shit festivals

2 Likes

Nature is healing

3 Likes

This one got cancelled, at least.

1 Like

Quite the leap from Manic Street Preachers as a headliner to Colonel Mustard & The Dijon 5 (whoever the fuck they are) as second support

1 Like

Manics will play literally any festival that’ll book them.

They’re fully in the “fuck it, let’s just pay the mortgage” stage of their live career now which is sort of sad to watch but also, fair play because they probably have a nice easy summer every year doing these sorts of things.

1 Like

They’re no peat & diesel

2 Likes

For sure - no disrespect to them at all. Just funny to think about the organisers celebrating they’ve got the Manics and then scrambling around to make up the rest of the bill and they get to this Colonel Mustard outfit.

1 Like

Space must be pretty miffed they’re below 3 artists who don’t exist

2 Likes

Peat & Diesel’s Wikipedia page photo looks like it was taken at the festival

3 Likes

CM&tD5 are the condiment polyphonic spree

Colonel Mustard’s album title has just given me a migraine - Party To Make Music To Party To Make Music To Party To 1

1 Like