Terrible and Good Festival Lineups Thread

Rock n Wrestling

I’d be bang up for this if it wasn’t 5000 miles away

3 Likes

that’s a very bizarre lineup

1 Like

Billy is a very bizarre man

4 Likes

Peter Hook’s Pension Top-Up following Deafheaven is…notable.

1 Like

Enjoy Tyrus as Corganfest

3 Likes

Got to say, I finally saw said top-up at a festival last year and was surprised at how good it was. A band doing Joy Division and New Order songs really well, with the actual High Bass Bloke… it was great. I’ve seen things like that which are bad karaoke but this wasn’t.

6 Likes

Ice Cream Fist Bump GIF

4 Likes

Maaaaate

Yeah seen Hooky 3 times now, all great nights

2 Likes

Anyone been to the Reeperbahn Festival? Seen a few great sets posted on their YouTube channel, and the programme for 2023 looks packed with cool stuff.

8 Likes

We’ve just been asked to play this too

11 Likes

Cool. Good lineup I reckon.

4 Likes

Guessing you’ll be on the Convoy Cabaret stage? That’s a great space, see you there!

I’ll be going for something like the thirteenth time, but with a slight sense of trepidation as it used to be a volunteer run event with a nice counter cultural vibe, but has now been taken over by DHP. I mean, they’re a long way from the likes of Live Nation, but I’m worried it will slant a bit more corporate than before. Guess we’ll see. Think that first line up release is decent, no stunners but plenty I’m interested in.

1 Like

Yep that’s the one! I saw a video of the CC tent from a previous year, looks amazing :smiley:

1 Like

Think I spent more time there than any other stage last year… Pizzatramp, Blyth Power, T-Bitch, The Blunders (doing ACAB The Musical), all great

1 Like

Nice lineup. Wouldn’t travel far from it but it’s local so I might go

Is this the first year dhp has run it? I didn’t know they were involved before

Aye, I’ll not be going to England for it but if that lineup was on over here I’d be all over it.

Think they put some money in last year because it was at risk of going under thanks to missing two years due to Covid, etc, but afaik this is the first year it’s a fully dhp event. Definitely the first year DHP have booked it themselves, as most of last year was fulfilling bookings meant for 2020

1 Like