Terrible and Good Festival Lineups Thread

Might travel down for this if Arca, Sudan Archives and LSDXOXO don’t play anywhere better. Not gonna get my hopes up for Aphex Twin because the sound will be garbage, right?

2 Likes

But enough about the music board!

19 Likes

Christ I feel old now. I remember the days of knowing 90% of the acts on a Field Day poster.

2 Likes

Grace Jones playing this now too.

1 Like

Oh wow, fantastic! She’s great & my wife absolutely loves her :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tiny, tiny festival. My band is playing; be as rude as you like!

13 Likes

Cracking line up that

1 Like

Last announcements for Slam Dunk. Think my plan is Teenage Bottlerocket, long queue for beer and then buy a load of cans, Millencolin, more cans, Gogol Bordello, pee and then get food, Less Than Jake, Offspring. Basically another year at what my wife described as the crèche for 30-something bearded men in plaid shirts.

4 Likes

I want to sell my ticket, worst ever lineup that

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty shit but my wife will have a good day and I’ll sit on my own drinking cans so :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Ill join you for one

1 Like

genuinely appalling lol

1 Like

Beer and a bellow along to No Cigar it is!

1 Like

Genuinely off to a thing in 2023 where half of the bands I want to see are Yellowcard and Hawthorne Heights

3 Likes

Absolutely wild that A Place to Bury Strangers are playing

Cracking line up in an amazing venue. Think it’ll sell out pretty quick. Hope day splits announced soon.

1 Like

Been looking for an excuse to go to Sheffield and also want to see CMAT, so might go to this

4 Likes

I will be going for my 35th birthday (but don’t let that put you off)

1 Like

Day before the Hackney half so won’t be there

Dunno exactly how the fesitval works and where it is, but Kelham Island is a cracking part of Sheffield too. Think I’ll go to this.

1 Like