Terrible festivals - 2018 edition

Behold!

12 Likes

Melanie C, Starsailor and an Oasis tribute band in the year 2018

11 Likes

As Kmart commented yesterday - is it in a marquee in the middle of Knebworth or something?

These festivals always have the Bluetones

4 Likes

heather small at Cool Britannia :smiley:

(Side note, would probably have a ball if I just didn’t leave the Club Classics stage)

1 Like

Geoff Ellis with his finger firmly on the musical pulse as ever.

2 Likes

Came here to post this. Fucking atrocious line-up. Giving the idiots what they want.

1 Like

‘Britpop Classical’. How far will these orchestral renditions go.

5 Likes

“Britpop Classical will feature a full orchestra together with rock band and guest soloists including The Farm’s Peter Hooton, Republica singer Saffron and Heaven 17’s Glenn Gregory, with others to be announced”

Hold me.

12 Likes

I was going to say, there’s some gold on the undercard.

1 Like

Additional shit at Trnsmt:

Don’t see the problem with this day at all to be honest. Wouldn’t pay to see The Killers but I’m sure they put on a good show and have hits, Franz Ferdinand and Friendly Fires both good live too.

10 Likes

Feeder will do any old shit nowadays won’t they?

TBF, if these lot plan for the possibility of shit weather then people will have a better time than at a lot of the festivals last year

N-Trance is by far the best thing on that lineup.

5 Likes

Interpol whyyyy

6 Likes

Their manager probably told them “it’s a festival that Radiohead headlined last year, it sounds pretty legit, right?”

2 Likes

Tbh Goldie Looking Chain probably deserve the “Legends Set” at Glasto, so they’ve got an absolute steal there!

Fun fact: I bought Free Peace Sweet by Dodgy (yes, I know) around the time of Euro 96. So whenever I think of losing on penalties to Germany, I get an instant earworm of “If You’re Thinking Of Me”.