Terrible festivals - 2018 edition

Equal parts funny and horrific

2 Likes

Cracking song. Very of itā€™s time admittedly. That line up looks ok to be honest. This thread sucks ass.

3 Likes

Jake Bugg listed before The JAMC - fucking hell!

1 Like

Promoter shouldve put himself on the bill with that name

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the problem here? Lineup is fine.

5 Likes

That wont be the Scott Ian Anthrax

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been to BT quite a few times. Itā€™s a really good festival.

really?!

i dont think it is, no!

surprised by this, not gonna lie, why would Scott Ian lie?

No fucking way are Raging Speedhorn still goingā€¦

3 Likes

saw them last year!

1 Like

I feel like this might be a bit of a ā€˜crashā€™ year for a lot of festivals. So much terrible crossover with the
same indie bands, poor headliners, unimaginative booking, expensive tickets.

If it thins these type of events out it can only be a good thing probably.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s my mateā€™s band Anthrax. Released an EP way back when on Crass Records called Capitalism Is Cannibalism which is excellent.

Iā€™m kinda surprised they havenā€™t already tbh

Iā€™m looking at that line-up with absolute bemusement. Itā€™s sort of shit, but at the same time thereā€™s something for everyone. I canā€™t decide whether itā€™d be my worst nightmare or a relatively enjoyable weekend.

Dear meā€¦ That line up is a peach.

Fine this one really. Itā€™s stodgy but thereā€™s quite a few interesting things.

I saw Back To The Planet at a Levellers after show party a few years back. Was good fun. They came onstage around 1am and were noticeably more hammered than the extremely hammered crowd :+1:

one in the OP looks quite fun tbf. would probably spend most of my time in the Dance tents dancing and not having to worry about being old enough to be all the girlsā€™ dad.