Terrible festivals - 2018 edition

It’s just a guy called Ian having a pop because he thinks Ocean Colour Scene made some incredible music and broke racial barriers because we didn’t have mixed-race bands before the 90s.

Tbf connect only lasted two years and lost a quarter mil. Plus the second year wasn’t that great.

The first year though - best line up of any festival I’ve been to.

I hope its real bit part players singing their own material while Bez and Cressa have a dance off.

1 Like

Had a wee look through previous posts and Im a big fan of this image.
Why paint over the required one letter when you can paint over another 2 unnecessarily? :rofl:

18 Likes

It’s a slippery slope pal, you’ll be checking daily before you know it :flushed:

1 Like

Have you ever heard of Sting?

1 Like

eh?

Just an old dis meme

1 Like

It’s ‘Classical Britpop’ I’m holding out for - Toploader taking on the works of Chopin & Shed Seven performing Rachmaninov’s Piano Concerto 2

Classic @anon29812515

1 Like

Anyone slagging off Urban Cookie Collective gets what they deserve.

1 Like

Cast and Republica, again! An Oasis tribute band that is different to the one that’s playing Cool Britannia!

https://www.pubintheparkuk.com/knutsford/music/all-acts dunno why Squeeze are doing this

Really hope Nick Corbin is a booking error and they were hoping Jeremy was free with no Glasto this year.

2 Likes

Poor A Certain Ratio :frowning:

2 Likes

Shed Seven just announced as Headliners for the Shiiine On Weekender, FYI

Shiiine on are doing a cruise from Hull (!!) to Amsterdam (!!!) too. Is there really a market for this?

1 Like

My local festival. Imagine a line up in 2018 that includes Starsailor, Fun Lovin Criminals and Cast. It’s like the last 20 years didn’t happen.

1 Like

Oh God, that’s not too far from me either. Unsurprisingly, I won’t be going.

your loss shoebox1976uk