Terrible festivals - 2019 edition

I don’t really know but yeah he’s massive too, without meaning to be snobbish about it I guess it’s just easy direct music for people to get into/relate to.

The fading in and out on this video is terrible

In fact I remember now he used to be in a local electro pop band The Cinnamons (hence the surname) who were not bad but it was pretty different to what he does now, this is the only video I could find of them

I’ve not knowingly heard a track by most on the whole weekend.

There is a guy in my office who sings this song ALL THE TIME. The popularity of Gerry Cinnamon is a complete mystery to me.

1 Like

#notallscots

4 Likes

Soundtrack of the summer.

6 Likes

Maybe not terrible, but certainly not very good. Idles spreading themselves a bit thin aren’t they

Idles brand is red hot right now, may as well make the most of it

4 Likes

Yeah fair play to them - I love 'em but it just means it’s another opportunity to see them I’ll miss as the rest of the bill is such dross

I’d watch Idles, Echo & The Bunnymen and Chic (while drunk) of that list.

Eh, not really got much of a theme to it but it’s hardly terrible. Just uninspiring. Sort of thing you’d go to in your own city

2 Likes

is everyone still getting upset about festival line ups they don’t like then ?

It’s what I want to see.

1 Like

No bother.
I’m not being “bit-tah!” :wink:

Reckon also they want to broaden their audiences and win over crowds who wouldn’t normally go to see them, which is probably why they’re not just doing yer indie fests.

1 Like

Cant be many bands who have played Green Man and Download.

god, remember when tramlines was really, actually, properly good?

2 Likes

which day are (is? im old) post malone playing on

1 Like