Terrible festivals - 2019 edition

They seem to have the least developed sense of humour ever too. Like worse than Mogwai.

1 Like

Fuck the C***’ lolz

1 Like

The dancey stuff would be very fun.

4 Likes

Try finding meaningful footage of a crowd. Still reckon less than 300 in.

We’re going to make it 302 this year, though, yeah?

Didn’t see one of those disappointing ‘Winter Wonderland’ things at Christmas - I suppose this is what we get instead these days, isn’t it?

“Hi, we are from a new online community called RAAAH! and would love to review your amazing looking festival”

Would surely get us in?

Absolute dogshit :joy:

2 Likes

Pretty sure Catfist and The Cooks have been on everyone of this festival’s line ups.

Scotland’s shame. Fucking atrocious. Not one single redeemable thing about it.

4 Likes

I think even their target audience are raging at how pish it is. The comments…

https://twitter.com/TRNSMTfest/status/1097545026727497728

A collection of all the worst bands on the circuit. Remarkable.

2 Likes

12 Likes

This festival is the perfect soundtrack to Brexit Britain.

1 Like

Wouldn’t say he redeems the rest of this but I like Steve Mason. Fontaines DC may not be worth all the hype but I quite like what I hear - would be worth watching. I’d see Ashcroft in the vain hope of an early Verve number. Finally Stormzy is a reasonable headliner.

Not redemption then but minor mitigation.

Having said all that, to spend the whole weekend there I’d be wanting payment of a grand.

The ongoing popularity of Catfish and the Bottlemen continues to mindfuck me on a daily basis.

5 Likes

the Friday lineup is pretty banging tbh but no-one who goes for that and gets a weekend ticket is going to enjoy what follows

Sigrid is good too but yeeeesh

1 Like

The outpouring of rage about TRNSMT has surprised even me, when you compare it to last year’s line up it does seem like a bit of a pisstake. Bleakly, someone on Twitter points out that all 3 of the headliners played on the same day in 2017.

Also, that’s a shockingly shit poster.

1 Like