5 Likes

6 Likes

Ben Garrison vibes

not enough labels tbf

3 Likes

I like how the only actual weapons in that cartoon are pointed at Russia

5 Likes

1 Like

Hate it when I get ‘Low Salary’ tattooed on my forearm.

10 Likes

But you’re cool with “blame me”?

1 Like

Yeah that one’s fair

12 Likes

American teachers get to teach in jeans? I’m moving over there.

1 Like

I like how the artist started off making some attempt to label things on relevant representations of the thing, like NRA on the gun, but couldn’t be arsed to draw a wallet for low salary or put the false flag label on the flag that they already drew

1 Like

I’m confused too. The gun has got a flower sticking out of the end so I think they’re saying the NRA is bad?

1 Like

I teach in jeans, and wear them under my work trousers.

It feels silly but it is genuinely dead comfy, especially in winter.

4 Likes

Huh double trousers! One of the very few things i miss about lockdown remote teaching is wearing jeans every day

2 Likes

I just took it to mean these are all the things teachers in America have to deal with, TBH.

I think they’re wearing Covid protection and that’s just meant to be a part of their clothing rather than commentary. Maybe.

Clearly a bad cartoon.

1 Like

Something they are accused of that they carry the stain/weight of with them?

Pretty sure this is right on the nose. Don’t think there’s anything more to it. She’s even bending over under the strain just to make the message even more unsubtle just in case you miss it.

I mean it’s crap but then so are all of these cartoons. Some of the artists would even argue that’s the point.

1 Like

Which of course is undermined by the stuff that’s written on her clothes or skin which obviously aren’t burdening her with their weight :roll_eyes:

Definitely crap.