5 Likes

6 Likes

Ben Garrison vibes

not enough labels tbf

3 Likes

I like how the only actual weapons in that cartoon are pointed at Russia

5 Likes

1 Like

Hate it when I get ‘Low Salary’ tattooed on my forearm.

10 Likes

But you’re cool with “blame me”?

1 Like

Yeah that one’s fair

12 Likes

American teachers get to teach in jeans? I’m moving over there.

1 Like

The best thing about this is that I’m bemused as to the statement / artist’s political persuasion.

Are all the bits supposed to be bad? So NRA is bad but what does the false flag bit mean? Needs more labels.

4 Likes

I like how the artist started off making some attempt to label things on relevant representations of the thing, like NRA on the gun, but couldn’t be arsed to draw a wallet for low salary or put the false flag label on the flag that they already drew

1 Like

I’m confused too. The gun has got a flower sticking out of the end so I think they’re saying the NRA is bad?

1 Like

But also COVID protections are bad. And the separation of church and state. But also teachers aren’t paid enough.

1 Like

I teach in jeans, and wear them under my work trousers.

It feels silly but it is genuinely dead comfy, especially in winter.

4 Likes

Huh double trousers! One of the very few things i miss about lockdown remote teaching is wearing jeans every day

2 Likes

I just took it to mean these are all the things teachers in America have to deal with, TBH.

I think they’re wearing Covid protection and that’s just meant to be a part of their clothing rather than commentary. Maybe.

Clearly a bad cartoon.

1 Like

So how does indoctrination fit that? Surely a far right trope?