Terrible pudding options in nice restaurants

yeah all a bit shit. probably just have a cheese course and a coffee t.b.h.

1 Like

It’s a sponge cake that has been completely saturated in rum with a rum and raisin sauce on top and a bowl of creme fraiche on the side.

Hope you’re psyched to find a Wasabi for lunch today?

Save yourself £10 and buy a couple of Twixes on the way home.

5 Likes

not working today, will be over in leyton and i’d be very surprised if there’s a wasabi over there. may well have a jeremys_iron haggis toastie instead.

1 Like

Yeah that’s because it changes every day depending on the food that comes in I suppose. They write it on a blackboard. At least one item changed while we were there (cod to pollock).

Hmmm… maybe cheese then.

1 Like

Their website menu link takes you to instagram ffs.

Leave a trip advisor review saying they need to add sticky toffee pudding and cheesecake, they’ll probably cry.

3 Likes

Yes, see

I would like to reiterate that my only issue with the place was the choice of puddings.

1 Like

*desserts

5 Likes

Punky!

1 Like

YES! If I could give you one piece of advice it would be to have a nice drink with it because it can get a little dry over the duration of you stuffing it into your mush.

1 Like

Name of the course

• Dessert
  • Pudding
  • Afters

0 voters

Amazed you’re lttle’un hasn’t made you order a Punky yet. IT’S A PENGUIN FULL OF ICE CREAM

4 Likes

Mate try being lactose intolerant and trying to navigate the dessert menu at literally any restaurant. If you’re really lucky you get the choice between fruit salad (FUCK OFF) or maybe sorbet (shit ice cream substitute for sad sacks).

1 Like

more like dessert whine! lol amirite

6 Likes

Proper puddings, proper tunes, proper haircuts

1 Like

Sorbet is great! I mean, it’s probably more shit if it’s the only option every time, but speaking from a position of lactose-tolerant privilege I do enjoy a sorbet every so often.

3 Likes

More like… shitbet.

I haven’t had my coffee yet.

3 Likes