Terrible things people post on social media

is faceapp that one that shows you four almost identical pictures of your face, but theyre supposed to be different or something and people go OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT and i have literally no idea what theyre talking about?

That’s the one. I don’t know if the idea is to spend a good minute staring at the photo trying to figure out what is happening or if it’s supposed to be funny, who knows.

1 Like

Came here to moan about this. Please make it stop.

idgi

It is shit, but this made me do a proper lol yesterday:

1 Like

16 Likes

What happened there?

Pasted from the wrong tab for the gif.

Unless you mean “why is that person like that”, in which case I don’t know but suspect it’s something to do with being from Yorkshire and proud of it.

:+1:

In response to a meme about shit things the Mail has done over the years:

'the weird thing is that much to my dismay in agreeing with the mail on even one subject… is that most people ive met who claim to be mentally disabled are in fact drug addicts or abusers of intoxicants… whether it be grass, lsd or smack. first they tell you about how they have borderline personality issues and then they go on about their smack addiction or try to sell you some afghan hash… so yeah… i agree that most people diagnosed with schizophrenia are or at least were drug abusers…

i say “most” though. not all… i thought i had schizophrenia due to long term ketamine abuse but after 2 years of psychotherapy and anti psychotics i was rendered sane… which just goes to show and i dont mean its all disappeared. but i only suffer from symptoms when ive ingested drugs. but i wouldnt say this made me a schizo… id say… i was a drug addict… its just common sense.’

Describes himself as:
Private at Territorial Army
Revolutionary at Black Panther Party
I am a doctor of journalism. I write 1000 words a day. I try to make them unique. I even invent words

Too soon

“99% of you wo…” ~deletes friend~

7 Likes

I was going to as well but I have been told off by friends for doing that too much lately so

on people - shite

making people smile on album covers, moody band photos (and crying George Osbourne) etc - pretty good

HERE ARE TEN BANDS BUT I ONLY SAW NINE OF THEM LIVE. GUESS WHICH I DIDN’T.

No.

13 Likes

Can’t think of anything I’d less rather do on social media.

3 Likes