I do not

6 Likes

nobody:

ttf: I like that format

16 Likes

nobody:

mitski: nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody

5 Likes

I still don’t really get the format. Like originally I saw it used in a way of implying “nobody asked for this thing” but now it just seems to preface anything.

1 Like

started out funny but like everything else it’s been run into the ground

no i think it’s meant more like that old joke about ‘how do you know someone’s a vegetarian?’ ‘don’t worry, they’ll tell you’

Anyone in any particular bad Facebook groups, I’m in the Joanna Newsom shit posting one, it’s really weird, super weak bants, mainly memes about divers being a bad album, they think they’re hilarious

2 Likes

nobody:

me: yeah but i’m with theo here - it seems to have started needlessly prefacing things for absolutely no reason as well, just for the sake of it.

1 Like

i just absolutely hate twitter ‘trends’ though tbh

1 Like

Thinking about it it doesn’t really work, the second part should be something that nobody asked for yet the bit nobody asks for is blank, it should be everybody then blank

No longer a fan of this format, wiggy was right

3 Likes

Nobody:

Me: I still think about this every day. I’ll wait.
Also me: OMG WHO DID THIS. SCREAMING. DED.

8 Likes

I am perfectly OK with this one.

2 Likes

Would probably be alright without the hashtags

Wouldn’t encourage anyone to look at it, but there’s a #BoycottCineworld thing on the go just now because they’re not showing the Robert the Bruce film in Scotland (apparently there’s a new Robert the Bruce film even though that Chris Pine one came out not long ago). Needless to say, there’s some absolutely moronic opinions getting an airing.

1 Like

What next? Poisoned shortbread?

1 Like

Someone just shared this. Also, it is from May 2016.

3 Likes

file this under: great, but posting here as i’m guessing less than 50% of people will agree with me

the guy who made this churns out half arsed memes at a hell of a rate, it’s either sad or brilliant, i can’t decide

edit: cos i’m not american