Terrible things people post on social media

Don’t see what’s wrong with this at all

I must just hate John Lennon

Everything that everyone is posting in reaction to the Cats trailer.

People losing their shit over something like this usually chucks up some gems, but this is day two of really tedious twats being tedious.

2 Likes

Yes. It’s just like that time 3000 people were murdered.

1 Like

I don’t really understand the reaction to it. The musical is shit and weird and the film also looks shit and weird :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

whoops

35 Likes

@AQOS potw pls

2 Likes

all in a days work. i just did what any one of us would have done in the circumstances

2 Likes

Mate pokemons was mainstream as fuck

11 Likes

Can’t wait for this sort of thing to die out.

It’s that second wave that’s the problem. I meant it is just weird and disturbing to watch so I think the immediate reaction is just “how did this get made” reasonable shock. But after that you get everyone who’s reacting and trying to get RT’d/embedded by the Guardian or whoever in the hope of fame.

(Although in Kiri’s case she’s already high profile enough I’d just put it down to comedians throwing ‘edgy’ stuff at a wall like they do.)

shouldnt that be “…is now mainstream”?

1 Like

this is really grim, this lad is on the Daily Mail front-page now…all for some numbers. Hate people so much

https://twitter.com/frucool/status/1154349783647174656

Burn social media to the ground.

5 Likes

Post titled: can you remember them all?

FB_IMG_1564074612481

16 Likes

Hey, remember [Thing from your childhood]? Doesn’t that remind you of a time when you had no commitments or responsibilities and a pure enjoyment of things for their own sake? That was because the past was objectively better.

11 Likes

i love these so much. grateful they’re a thing.

7 Likes

Sake, a 10p mix had twenty sweets in

Maybe back in your day, GRANDAD

10 Likes