Terrible things people post on social media

Yeah I read an horrific article on it from We Are Social a while back. Might have posted it in the advertising thread. Just the worst!

Always fascinated by these clearly made up ‘SCAM WARNING’ things people come up with, that get shared by your dad.

Don’t understand what the benefit of, or motivation is for lying about scams that don’t actually exist.

4 Likes

“As soon as you touch it, your money is gone” :smiley:

3 Likes

A great one my aunt just shared. I hope she’s safe, the terrorists new ideas.

4 Likes

Diane J Ford angling for some free perfume samples there.

5 Likes

Office of the chief of police
Office of risk management

1 Like

This is one of the worst videos I’ve ever seen

1 Like

I can’t quite get my head around this one

From the looks of her feed you could pretty much post anything at all she’s written into this thread.

For example:

Check out her column, which I assume is some kind of ultra sarcastic parody…

https://twitter.com/OliviaBUtley/status/1260846388998557696?s=19

I hate myself but whenever I see things like this, particularly people roundabout my age, writing comment pieces that appear from out the blue I go “and who are they related to” and my assumption is always correct. Feels quite annoyed at myself for jumping to conclusions and then annoyed at how unsurprised I am that my assumption is correct.

3 Likes

So weird that these people think that millennials are like 23, there are 40 year old millennials out there with teenage children

What they really mean is “people who are just like me except with centre-left political views”

7 Likes

It’s never wrong to assume that when it comes to our press, it’s nothing but a prestige machine for the upper middle class to shove their fail sons and daughters into.

Also I’m happy with my assumption that someone my age using the word ‘hol’ in 2020 can be ignored.

1 Like

Yeah true. Just live in hope sometimes that I’ll be wrong one day.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Think Pattinson should now say he’s going to put loads of weight on, refuse to wear the batman suit and speak in an Aussie accent throughout the entire movie.

6 Likes

And refer to the character as Batsman in every interview

7 Likes

:smiley: “Yes, I am the Batsman, the alter ego of Bruce Forsyth and live with the 80s puppet, Alf!”

4 Likes