Terrible things people post on social media

Well that would make them a hipocrite but it wouldn’t make them wrong in this instance.

May have done a big lol at this reply

This is a pretty bizarre, obsessive invasion of a couple of strangers’ privacy. Creepy as hell.

it’s horrendous, what’s worse is people expressing disgust at it when they do the same thing on a less obvious scale.

stop exploiting other people (your ex, your father, strangers on the subway) for content/numbers basically, is my outlook

I saw a British version of this recently (on reddit, not IRL)

I spy Photoshop.

Unfortunately yes.

If that’s what happened, certainly yes. I read it as staged, either to promote the narrator (who’s apparently an actress) or possibly a corporate stunt (T-Mobile conspiracygate).

If you take it as real, I’d hope the narrator at least asked the couple before posting (least she could do). Personally I reckon the couple were in on it/mates of the narrator, and it’s all to give her a social boost.

Marilyn Monroe strikes again!

it’s a classic bit of graffiti tho

initially thought this was in response to @dingaling sylvia plath post

Things that didn’t happen no.23810:

nice selfie though. perfect symmetry

Last night on a flight home, my boyfriend and I asked a woman to switch seats with me so we could sit together. We made a joke that maybe her new seat partner would be the love of her life.

Unfortunately her actual boyfriend had died the night before in a motorcycle accident, and she was rushing home from a business trip to make funeral arrangements.

I decided to film them anyway to boost my social profile.

Here’s what happened.

Probably this thread

:smiley: epic shit stirring here, wwwo

Ohhhhhh wait just realized this has already been posted mea culpa man marries goat etc

At least you put it in the right thread

The dog didnt want to lie, you can see the coercion in its tragically loyal dog eyes