Terrible things people post on social media

Anyone else noticed this phenomenon?

Not got a huge number of theology students and young priests in my online network, tbh.

12 Likes

Would be very interested to see some of this content. The only theology student / trainee vicar I know is super lefty and feminist and just posts a lot of stuff about how disappointed she is in various church things which are not progressive and feminist.

Yeah, I always wonder this too, but don’t quite know her well enough to question her about it. Guess she just really loves Jesus.

The first episode of the second season?

1 Like

Season 2-8. Season 1’s very limited and beyond that just seems to be them putting fish lips on people they don’t like.

9 Likes

FFS

Someone basic I’m friends with on Facebook posted a picture of her and her equally basic mates peering out from behind those things grinning, Brady Bunch style.

Also this:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/status/1032390907507564544

the whole account is lame but it’s funny when the mask slips and whoever operates the account gets so mad they forget to make it funny. happens here right around “feminist slam poetry”.

Wings of Leon made me chuckle…I’m easily amused

This is a response to Lana del Ray isn’t it?

i think so, like i say tho with these parody accounts run by centrists or right wingers they just end up getting too angry and resentful to be very funny, they can’t help themselves.

https://twitter.com/davemc45/status/1032339861385216000?s=21

READ ANOTHER BOOK YOU FUCKS

17 Likes

15 Likes

Barely counts but it was posted on the Guardian’s Facebook and relates to social media

Alt headline: capitalism in brazen contempt for young people shocker

1 Like

Is the reference to “liberal arts courses” a particularly shit attempt at conservative satire?

Almost definitely, given I looked at his account and saw this loada shite retweeted

This thread + idly surfing on the toilet = bleakness city centre

just noticed the watermark on the left so not only is it absolute shit, it is absolute shit he’s stolen from someone else

1 Like

Not sure if you’re making a funny here, but no, “liberal arts” is essentially the US version of “humanities”.