Terrible things people post on social media

all of this, every letter is cursed

1 Like

B l e a k

5 Likes

Yep, that’s what I thought.

:grimacing:

10 Likes

Firmly on Team “Have another referendum just so dickheads like this get beaten again” now.

6 Likes

Eh? What’s wrong with people being nice to each other?

Because they genuinely think they’re the only people in britain capable of being civilised

4 Likes

Oh I see. Fair enough then

surely there’s nothing distinctly British about being polite either.

Exactly. And what’s so remarkable about people being polite to each other in a Pret anyway? They’re not usually a hotbed of antisocial behaviour.

1 Like

had to be pret didn’t it

2 Likes

In his mind The brexiteers wouldve smashed up a Greggs

12 Likes

Nothing more British than managing to wring some smarmy, unearned smugness out of buying an overpriced sandwich.

14 Likes

“Overpriced”. So much for the so called tolerant left

2 Likes

He caught nonces trying to fuck kids though. He should be allowed a sense of humour. Unfortunately he isn’t displaying one here.

1 Like

My favourite

1 Like

I was in France recently. Everyone was very polite (it wasn’t Paris). Way more than here.

1 Like

I imagine that what he really means is that there was a spirit of camaraderie but doesn’t have the vocabulary or wit to really say that properly.

people in the south of france are lovely. then again if i lived somewhere as pretty as that i’d probably be in a better mood tbh.

1 Like

Said it before, but west coast Canadians were way more solicitous and friendly than what I’d get off randomers here. Again if you lived there etc. but I think when people say the English are more polite they actually mean more awkward.

1 Like