Terrible things people post on social media

Would be better if it was a stir fry mate

I don’t get it, isn’t this a good point?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Tim_R_Dawson/status/1058706280334934018

11 Likes

BRING BACK PANTO

hate panto so much.

1 Like

Isn’t panto still a thing?

1 Like

Nope. Banned by the snowflakes

5 Likes

Bring back 'Allo 'Allo? They’re all brown bread.

1 Like

Reboot with Peter Kay as Rene and Matt Horne as the Pealice officer. Tess Daly as Michelle, Bradley Walsh as LeClair, Andy Parsons as Gruber, The one who played Mark from Peep Show in The Inbetweeners as Heir Flick.

4 Likes

*PATO

6 Likes

I’m a big fan of 'Allo 'Allo. I find the fact that they all speak English but some characters can’t understand others humorous and I believe more sitcoms should use it.

OH NO IT ISN’T!

15 Likes

It is (it’s behind you).

4 Likes

Bring back corned beef, and playing in the street.
Bring back cheese we leave out for some reason.
Bring back beating the missus.

1 Like

Don’t know who this tit is, but anyone who has their enjoyment of darts hinging on whether or not the competitor has a beer, or F1 on whether a lady holds a brolly nearby, is just imbecilic.

1 Like

I’ve just seen a video on Facebook of a group of people having a bonfire and burning a model of Grendel Tower. They’re all laughing away. I’m absolutely stunned. :cry:

Edit: sorry if this thread is meant to be lighthearted

Allo Allo:The Return

JFC

Darts players with beer = the vibrant apex of human cultural achievement

Darts players sans beer = sanitised PC gone mad facsimile of a once beautiful thing

2 Likes

I think this thread is a mixture of shaking heads with amusement, and despairing at the world. Your example definitely counted for the latter, and it made me feel sick when I saw it, but not surprised because that’s where we are now. People no longer seem to need to hide it when they’re this bad.

1 Like