Terrible things people post on social media

A take so hot it’s gone cold again.

one part of her twitter handle is definitely overwhelming the other part

If the Gammon Points Twitter hadn’t become a daft fishing account that laughed when England were knocked out of the World Cup I would have forwarded it to that as the ultimate ham joint

this is an absolute nightmare

A sequel to Dead Man’s Shoes?

I don’t understand how these kinds of empty platitudes rack up the #numbers they do.

Is this about Boris Johnson’s divorce?

logs onto twitter

sees “blairite” is trending

yeah i’m off back to DiS

always assume things like this are a dig at a specific person in the poster’s life

I’m sure it is, but it’s just so fucking banal. It’s like we’ve gone from criticising vague-booking to celebrating it.

oh I completely agree - I think they get the likes cos they are vague enough that lots of people can relate to them, a bit like Coldplay lyrics

one thing i learn this yr is i was 2 good for you n i dont need no fake friends either or ppl whu smile to yr face but hate behin yr bk

– an arsehole, somewhere on facebook right now

I misread one of the replies

Case in point: It took me 3-4 years to write my book. My ex never asked what it was about, or to read even a page of it. Supportive to him was saying “I’m gonna play video games, so you can write if you want”.

Which I thought was praising her ex (because, for me, the idea of someone asking questions in person about something I’m doing or making is hell, bc I’m shit at answering those questions), but it wasn’t.

Probably this shows I’m a dickhead tbh

That looks an awful lot like punching down…

in love with whoever posted this

She’s still going. Uncertain of her connection to Mac Miller or whether he failed to cry when he was sad.

RELATIONSHIP PARTICIPANT 1: Mmmm mmmm

RELATIONSHIP PARTICIPANT A: Mmmmm mmmm

RELATIONSHIP PARTICIPANTS 1 and A (named bc a solid relationship, reader, is built on a foundation of equality) are doing kissing on each other

RELATIONSHIP PARTICIPANT 1: How was the kissing for you?

RELATIONSHIP PARTICIPANT A: Bit languid to be honest, your tongue was borderline glacial, if I’m being brutally truthful

(note: a solid relationship, reader, is built on a foundation of honesty)

RELATIONSHIP PARTICIPANT 1: Mac Miller has died

RELATIONSHIP PARTICIPANT A: Now I see.

RELATIONSHIP PARTICIPANT 1: I’m sorry though

RELATIONSHIP PARTICIPANT A: I already forgave you

RELATIONSHIP PARTICIPANT 1: That was quick

RELATIONSHIP PARTICIPANT A: It’s only appropriate. Now let’s take a chance and climb into the lion enclosure at the zoo

RELATIONSHIP PARTICIPANT 1: I’ve got firecrackers and we can spook the living bollocks out of them

RELATIONSHIP PARTICIPANT A: It’s times like this I feel like the giddy teenager I was when first we met

RELATIONSHIP PARTICIPANT 1: I love you

It’s a slur. Maybe the worst one.

u wot m9?