Terrible things people post on social media

Just realised I posted this in the wrong thread, although I guess it is a terrible thing that’s happened. :broken_heart:

1 Like

My mum bought one for Jimbo and we told her that we didn’t want it. I don’t want him being paranoid about what he’s up to and to think he’s being spied on. He should be learning about doing right and wrong for the right reasons, not because he thinks he’ll do better at Christmas as a result.

5 Likes

Elf on a shelf surely can’t be considered any kind of tradition! Anything that wasn’t a thing a few years ago surely can’t be a tradition

I was unaware of it until last year when there was all those ‘you’ve heard of elf on the shelf now here’s…’ memes and I had no idea what was going on.

6 Likes

Only ever heard of it on here

Still don’t really know what it is

Clue’s in the name mate

2 Likes

This is brilliant though

Being 46, I hear this a lot from my peers, and it boils my piss every time.

The kids in my class suggested we get an elf on the shelf and I said no obviously #scrooge

2 Likes

It’s a great reply, but it means we’re talking about Piers Morgan again, so he’s got exactly what he wants. Could we have a Morgan-only thread and set it so that nobody can read it?

1 Like

I agree with you on that one for sure. I hate pop snobbery.

1 Like

“let someone cut ahead of you in (a/the) line”

Over my fucking dead body. Not while there is breath in my lungs or the tiniest flicker of pulse in my veins will I let any fucker queue jump.

2 Likes

3 Likes

oh come on

https://twitter.com/peta/status/1070066047414345729

11 Likes

:grinning:

Is this a wind up?

I really can’t tell.

2 Likes

They’re serious!!
They’re likening it to using racist, homophobic and ableist language!!

I can’t tell either
people are so annoying

that’s insane, it’s a totally different kettle of dish

13 Likes