Terrible things people post on social media

Sounds like somebody isn’t operating from a transformational perspective, m8

I consider not keeping a journal or a “to-be” list a success.

And did you just criticise me?

No, that was me wanting you to succeed.

I forgive you for jumping to that conclusion, though.

See, this is what’s behind this crap. People are fucking pricks at work and they don’t want to be called out on it or feel bad about it, so they encourage everyone to revel in the success of others and forgive them when that success is at their expense because that’s blaming others for their failure and AGGGHHHHH.

Cunts.

obvs it’s all shit but something about “say they keep a journal but really don’t” has done me a bit, like, everything else is general but they were thinking about someone specific with that one

Thanks for sharing this information and data

most of these things are good though?

even if it’s been constructed in a cringey way

You’re secretly hoping I fail. I can tell.

Alright Kevin

And I don’t believe for one minute that you’re keeping a journal.

seems like the broad message they’re trying to convey to businessy people is that being selfish is bad

Wow. Way to exude anger.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go write about this conversation in my journal, which definitely exists.

think theyre propagating the idea that success is inherently deserved and any failure is moral failure

yeah could be that too

Sorry, I just don’t know what I want to be and also know it all.

the fearing change and blaming others for failure parts are definitely saying something sinister about the intentions actually

Thank you for this successful post @dingaling, it was really informative, and helped me meet my goal of reading everyday. I will reflect on it in my journal in the hope it will transform me #blessed.

it’s not my fault that other people are responsible for all my failures!

it’s a weird one, a big reason why I’ve failed at life is because I’m quite lazy and will actively look for other reasons to justify why I can’t be bothered to do anything or go outside of my comfort zone which is slowly but surely shrinking over the years.

Not really my fault I was born lazy though. Still it’s 100% my fault cos I’m a lazy shit.