Terrible things people post on social media

absolute state of this shite

imagine thinking: I’m going to arrange, film and edit this

7 Likes

The usual rose-tinted ultrabollocks with attrocious spelling and grammar.

But my first taste of the inevitable evolution from photos of photocopies, going beyond fullscreen phone screenshots, into the brave new world of copying and pasting with emojis.

I grew up in and around [redacted]. Where you knew everyone, everyone knew you and very few had a car. This was during a time when everyone treated each other like family, everyone that came to your house was your aunty or uncle, even if they were no relation :couple: We went outside to play on streets, built dens and jumped in puddles to get mud off our shoes. We had to be home when the street lights came on as we didn’t have mobiles. :deciduous_tree: We got dirty climbing trees, etc and only bathed on a Sunday, lol we didn’t eat fast food :fries::hamburger:…We ate jam pieces, sauce pieces, and banana pieces, home made food and chips cooked in a chip pan :curry: we got ice cream from the cafe if yer ma was flush​:icecream:.We played Football anywhere and usually 20 a side, Tennis when Wimbledon was on , Aleavio :cricket_bat_and_ball:Rolly Poally and tummle yer wulkiies :deciduous_tree:, Kirby :volleyball: , Hide and Seek :see_no_evil:, Tig :raised_hand:t3:, Kick the can, Swings from a tree in Ally park and chap door runaway :checkered_flag::running_man: dike jumping. There was no bottled water unless ye filled it out the tap.:sake:, we drank water dripping from icicles hanging off washing lines or windy ledges. We even drank it out of the streams and burns :potable_water: if we had a bottle of ginger, we shared the same bottle after giving it a wipe with our mucky sleeves,(watch for the floaters) We had kids tv on a sat morning. Banana splits, champion the wonder horse, lassie, Casey Jones :tv: Bud Abbot and Lou Costello, rode our pals bikes :bike: for hours :mantelpiece_clock:with no helmets and came off and got gravel rash, we made go carts or bogies from pram wheels and wood. went picking rhubarb and conkering and not forgetting bird nesting. There was no such thing as a mobile phone or any other electronic device :no_mobile_phones:. We weren’t AFRAID OF ANYTHING. If someone had a fight, that’s what it was…a fist fight​:facepunch:. Kids didn’t have guns we sticks for machine guns and shouted da da da da da when you shot yer pal. if you were lucky you had a cowboy gun or rifle that shot banger strips :gun: when I grew up. it was the job your big brother, big cousin or big sister to deal with the bullies. The street lights :bulb:were your curfew or until your name got shouted and the shout echoed down the street "“your wanted” School was mandatory, We watched our mouths around our elders :older_man:t3::older_woman:t3:spoke when we were spoken to, and knew we’d get skelped, for breakin the rules or bein cheaky, They were the happiest days of my life.
Re-post if you’re proud :point_right::grin: that you came from a close knit community :two_women_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands::couple:and will never forget where you came from!
Copy & Paste just change where you were brought up :grinning:

1 Like

That’s fucking great trolling though

1 Like

Some good comments on it though:

As my grandad used always say “what ever happened to big hash joint and a tracksuit” now they’re dress like girls with ecigs

The youth of today, don’t realise how we older ones lived. I’ll never forget my father’s last words as he lay on his bed. “ what you doing with that hammer son”

Just weird how much we keep seeing this shit, isn’t it? Does no one remember how much shit we all got from adults for being rowdy and a nuisance out on the street.

There’s also obviously a weird aspect of this which is people who’ve failed to notice they likely moved from being not very well off lower middle-class kids to being upper middle-class adults with children. I mean 20 years ago in 1998 computer games were still fucking huge business. Even 30 years ago they were. Any child of the same level of income at home was likely playing computer games so if this guy thinks they weren’t he probably just hasn’t noticed he’s from a richer generation than his parents.

4 Likes

Are you saying that social mobility exists?

I’m saying people need to understand they’ve experienced it when they start getting reactionary about modern times.

2 Likes

i mean you could post literally anything from this cunt’s twitter but ‘smoking laughing gas’ is really peak piers - he’s so desperate to hit back as quickly as possible that he doesn’t do even the vaguest of research into what he’s spouting

3 Likes

Kane hasn’t been seen repeatedly diving

15 Likes

come again

His entire role in the World Cup was buying free kicks. He was good at it.

His club manager has literally said that he teaches players how to dive piers you weird bloated ham

1 Like

For some reason I always imagine this with @xylo’s face,

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/david_s_barker/status/1071451540165197824

7 Likes

Guessing this is not real because nothing seems to be real anymore

6 Likes

Not sure. Most papers were covering it as true last week.

#stealthmarckeeing

2 Likes

And the press would never just blindly post stuff like this for the clicks

3 Likes

I’m sure I saw somewhere that the bride-to-be had done an interview about it where she was unrepentant.

We can wait while you find it

7 Likes

I’ve been discreetly done here. Impressive.

2 Likes