Terrible things people post on social media

I mean… wow.

2 Likes

I posted something from Paul Draper earlier in this thread. This is even worse…

1 Like

It’s always good to remember, when reading some article doing back-somersaults about how insane Ocasio-Cortez and Omar act, that the Senate and House are packed to the gills with guys like this.

4 Likes

Think she’s a state senator, which is where the ones too batshit to be in Congress end up (see also: that fruitbat from Arkansas who reckons homeless people could become millionaires if they learned to drive trucks).

Yeah this is, State level but it’s true regardless

https://twitter.com/sonnybunch/status/1096779902483947525?s=21

Brisbane venue ‘the Zoo’ had Phoebe Bridgers play on Fri night - they supported her stance

Some since deleted responses were sadly unsurprising

1 Like

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

7 Likes

people on Instagram which spam their post captions with hashtags need to go.

Phenomenal.

21 Likes

I use a few on my gardening posts because I like sharing pictures of my plants and hope others like my pictures, but whole paragraphs of tags can get in the bin

1 Like

Come on dingers, access your premium page!

4 Likes

I hope he talks like that

Rereading this and it’s truly amazing. What really strikes me is how similar it is to one of those dreadful thrillers mediocre men write who’ve read a bunch of Jack Reacher books with those superfluous over-detailed descriptions:

beacons from my dozen backyard ambiance [sic.] lights

If the text were changed after the “Eyes open” line so that he pulls out his [insert incredibly specific hand gun type and detail] with [insert overly-researched detail about] silencer and calmly kills the three swarthy (obviously) men dressed all in black advancing on his office through the garden, then it would be perfectly on point.

3 Likes

A quick kiss to my wife’s slaphead

4 Likes

I close my eyes for one second.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

1 Like

…and I log on to 4chan

1 Like

Twenty four screens, Christian? Twenty four? That’s insane.

2 Likes

Someone should tell him about tab alt

3 Likes

He’s got a Tory power pose too