Terrible things people post on social media

Oof.

i’m sorry, i thought you’d find it funny

:wink:

“A Lad in”

:smiley:

It’d be a great drag king name

Some proper shit about Doctor Who.
Mostly men, mostly sexist and mostly Brexiteers.

The same Dalek they fired into a sun? I’m not sure that’s a Pro-EU message, Ken.

Also, love how it’s his son that was watching, Ken just overheard it. Probably busy talking to Glinner’s assistant.

ken’s avatar is a reference to the alt-right NPC meme so it’s safe to say he’s a terrible piece of shit

Services being “shut down because of ‘funding issues’” is not “obvious pop at brexit” but might possibly be a comment on lack of funding or “funding issues”. These people’s brains are mis-wired.

And then his mum asks “where to I tick for ‘leave Doctor Who’?” and a huge cheer going up :rofl:

MATE IT’S PRETTY STANDARD CONCEPTUAL GRAPHIC DESIGN HIGHLIGHTING THE ANARCHIC AND POSTMODERN NATURE OF THE PRODUCT IN QUESTION

holy shit, they have to be the only person who has just realised this :joy::joy::joy:

Did they assume it was meant to bring to mind a ransom note?

This has done me for some reason

I WAS TODAY YEARS OLD!

I’m not trying to be weird but I’ve never looked at the celebrations tub close enough to realise it’s all the fonts. I would rather nobody had pointed it out on the internet though. Not the sort of content I want to engage with.

Is that alt right? Oh my god how do these people get any traction?

Heart breaking hopefulness that she’s pinned:

If Gary lightbody is looking for any lyrics, he could lift an album’s worth from that account.