Terrible things people post on social media

We used to jump off ladders onto mattresses and that was ace, those lads are on another level. Hats off to them

1 Like

1 Like

Quite like that tbh.

3 Likes

It’s very thortful, for sure.

that name is way more terrible than the card

1 Like

For using the word hustle in the bleak quasi-fun capitalist way and talking about mental illness as a badge of honour rather than symptomatic of systemic problems or whatever point I’m making, this individual can swandive into a biffa bin

3 Likes

Also getting pissed off at the word y’all

We’re not all Texan oil prospectors

5 Likes

these days you can get arrested and put in prison if you just look out a window, these days

7 Likes

That was my favourite one

2 Likes

This American concept asking about your ‘side hustle’ is effectively asking what shit zero hours contract have you got on top of your day job so you don’t starve

5 Likes

I’ve always found the ‘side hustle’ thing fascinating in a dark way, because the essential concept is something much of the industrial third world have been doing all along - working two or three jobs to scrape by, any of which might be swiped away in an instant. It’s been imported insidiously into the first world as wages have stagnated and wealth has continued to migrate upwards, and it’s somehow been packaged as aspirational and cool. You do have to shake your head in wonder how capitalism keeps on keeping on sometimes.

3 Likes

i’ve had a go with the guy who i screencap cos he posted this insufferable shit about harry potter, j.k rowling, feminism and LGBT equality. that kind of dunderheaded nonsense where someone thinks they’re so woke the rules about what words they can and can’t say don’t apply to them. i should have stuck to my unfollow thing but i feel like i had to say something, it was so disgracefully offensive and…weird. so i got in his menshies like, not my style at all on insta and stuff but what a prick, he deserved it.

I think I’ve been blocked by this page :grinning: Could somebody do me a favour and tell me if it still exists?

I don’t think it exists, doesn’t work for me either, and I’ve never interacted with it so doubtful they’d block me

1 Like

The page is called oasis_roses_BEATLES and now you’re telling me it doesn’t exist :open_mouth:

1 Like

Not there. Collapsed under the weight of it’s own shitness.

2 Likes

Let’s hear it for the slave owners!

https://twitter.com/capnmaga/status/1108822455039201280?s=21

4 Likes

the ratio did not disappoint

3 Likes

Ding! We have a winner.

I mean, I suspect the guy is deliberately saying this to upset people, rather than truly believing it. This is possibly even worse.

https://twitter.com/iggigg/status/1109793309730443266

2 Likes