Terrible things people post on social media

1.7k likes m8. There’s people clapping like seals to this shit.

1 Like

Now even the most regular person can be randomly subjected to abuse from anonymous accounts!

2 Likes

that seems like a valuable inclusion to an unasked for 60-something tweet thread

5 Likes

i know it’s the preserve of old people to claim social media is for attention seekers but twitter really is an attention seeker’s paradise now

2 Likes

I can’t believe how much time I used to spend on Twitter :frowning: embarrassed for my past self

I know we’re all slating Twitter but I just read a really juicy Royal rumour on it so it’s all good in my book

1 Like

Early Twitter was good to teach me how unproductive and stupid famous people are.

3 Likes

i’m never on it much apart from when i’m reading terrible opinions or getting into pointless arguments with trolls. trying to avoid that now.

this has done me ffs

1 Like

Time for my band ‘P-Nuk and the willy wavers’ to really shine.

always think twitter is the death knell of journalism, not just because it’s become such a primary news source over the actual media, but because of the utter debasement hack journalists are willing to subject themselves to every day on there for attention and relevance.

do you reckon there’s a twitter thread in this?

3 Likes

adam johnson dunking on bellingcat so hard eliot accidentally admitted his outfit is a CIA front is the only acceptable twitter journalism imo

edit: but yes i would read that thread if you make it

love a shit forced rhyme like that, cant be beaten

1 Like

i will never make a twitter thread

i don’t know the one you’re on about but good old Han Dodges pretending not to understand everyday concepts and basic human emotions in his pursuit of a hot take is always the classic of the genre

1 Like

when dan pretended not to understand why nuclear war would be bad

1 Like

just reading the article now

There was a thread “calling out” King Leopold of Belgium.

done me a bit

14 Likes

That guy who went from guido to buzzfeed. It doesn’t seem like a sensible career path but it worked.

and here’s why. (1/58)

11 Likes

not a thing

Like a right wing Bamnan, that guy. ‘So typical of the elitist left to think it beneath them to explain why slavery is bad to me, step by step’