Terrible things people post on social media

one less problem is a choon an all

tw: food

Redirecting...

Fuck whoever made this, daft twat

1 Like

Posted by an Austrian I know. Quite like it in a way

“ATTENTION: I have token over. This is a Virüs. Like dis or <<<<<I wuill destwoy your junk.”

1 Like

spotted on linkedin :neutral_face:

Fucking shit. But also odd that they link to another version and just today some store was hilighted for selling this typo-ridden version

1 Like

smh, just makes you want to go and live in a tree

1 Like

Like fuck am I reading the rest of that.

22 Likes

I actually clicked read more to see how long it was and holy shit I think Order of the Phoenix itself was a shorter book.

1 Like

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

2 Likes

Although speaking of Potter, I think this is well worth keeping in mind

3 Likes

3 Likes

She’s fucking reprehensible scum tbh

1 Like

~looks at Rowling’s twitter feed~
As you were

JFC

I’m afraid I lack the courage needed to like and share that.

4 Likes

You’re such a ruddy corward sadders, shaking my smh over here.

Bangs on constantly on twitter about #savinglabour, then goes completely silent when the general election is called despite having a huge, young following, many of whom would be influenced by her pleas to vote labour. Clearly she wants Labour to do badly so that Corbyn resigns and one of ‘her’ people gets selected as leader, and if you do that you really are the lowest of the low and in an ideal world you’d have your membership revoked.

Incidentally, this is the one pro-labour tweet she’s sent this election. Sent today, endorsing one of if not the worst MP in the party

7 Likes

I think Hoey is worse but, definitely with you on ‘one of the’.

Yeah, was just scrolling through her feed and not a single Vote Labour thing I can see. Fuck me…

1 Like

Some sex-pest work-tribunal-waiting-to-happen I used to work with posted on Facebook: “Like this post if you’re fed up with being told what to do today.” I hate people.

1 Like

:grinning:

6 Likes