Terrible things people post on social media

But look at those numbers! Twitter is fucked innit.

Corbynistateen deciding to go to Eton could probably make for a rowdy thread.

He misses out the bit where his wife was probably telling him to stop gaping at the young couple at the next table like some kind of pervert.

Everything about that made me wish I’d never been born

Her: Certain - this is lovely
Him: So are you

:cupid: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :gift_heart: :two_hearts:

Me: Pass me the cyanide, I’m done

Could have both had a nice meal but he stubbornly refused to allow her to pay so they both had to drink water out of politeness. Horrific

i get shitloads of bots trying to sell me binary stock or something

hateful

innit. gf took me out for my birthday a couple of years ago and she was all oh no ill pay, its your birthday, and i was like wo are you sure?? this is expensive, lets go halfs and she was like wow phew

Everytime my wife and I go out for dinner now I make a big show of getting out my card and that’s it on me, but that’s the benefit of having a joint account for everything.

:smiley: yeah i would defo do this with a joint account

My girlfriend does this with ours.

I would never have a joint account with Clive. Seriously, never. He’ll decide that the amount going into the account each month is what HE earns.

Patrick Wolf?

I wouldn’t say no.

ah that classic combo, roast beef with complimentary champagne

a egg

I know he’s like three… teen years old, but everything from him that’s ever been retweeted onto my timeline makes me think he’s a bit of a twat. He’ll be a centrist dad in no time imo.