Terrible things people post on social media

5 Likes

You could have posted this one in the other thread.

1 Like

gonna have to be a poll

• great
  • terrible

0 voters

i’m often ok with the :joy: symbol but here it’s properly winding me up

so so shit

2 Likes

God that is SO me though :joy:

7 Likes

Ooh make prior arrangements to be in attendance and convene at the BOTTOM OF THE SHITTING OCEAN

https://mobile.twitter.com/KamillahRose/status/1121054966129602560/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1121054966129602560&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ladbible.com%2Fentertainment%2Ffilm-and-tv-boyfriends-strict-rules-for-watching-avengers-with-his-girlfriend-20190425

2 Likes

I think he just plagiarized the copypasta I posted earlier

The relationship is a sham

4 Likes

She definitely wrote this herself.

7 Likes

Me, replying to this tweet: :joy::rofl:this is great!! He was right to send you this screed that clearly marks him out as a tedious psychopath! I will also be copying it and sending it to my significant other immediately!!

1 Like

Thing is, I accept this (and the other one) are sorta objectively awful, but also I find myself sympathising with the writers a lot either way.

^ tedious psychopath

2 Likes

You called?

1 Like

I mean, I get not wanting distractions and that at the cinema; but to talk as if Avengers: Endgame is the special film that demands this heightened contemplation just boils the millions of indie wanker points that run through my veins and provide me with sustenance

13 Likes

I go see loads of indie wanker films as well, but I cared about the characters in Infinity War more than in basically anything I’ve watched in the last few years :man_shrugging:

I’m a broken record on this subject at this point in time but the inability of some (and this isn’t really pointing the finger at anyone here) to at least recognise the chord these films have struck with absolutely huge numbers of people is just… well, whatever. I’m gonna go, and I’m gonna have a great time.

6 Likes

I definitely recognise it, I just like playing up my pantomine villain disdain of films that I generally quite enjoy when I end up watching them (not enough to watch them independently, mind).

I respect my friend for putting up with my excited “I can’t wait to see all the comic book characters working alongside each other - Batman, The Green Lantern, Garfield, Fred Basset, etc.” for the entire walk into the cinema when that last one came out

6 Likes

Really wish they’d done better with the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, such a fun comic

Actually, they should retcon any adaptations of the source materials as setup for the LEGCU - King Solomon’s Mines (1937), The Invisible Man (1933), 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1916) etc

2 Likes

lmfao

4 Likes

why must people continue to tell outrageous lies on the internet for “likes”?

8 Likes

They always fall for the temptation to say there was a round of applause

Every single time

22 Likes