Terrible things people post on social media

it almost makes me want to claw my own face off as much as people referring to things they “stan”

in short, i’m old

8 Likes

State of Moby’s Instagram at the moment, full-on unravelling over people not believing he dated a teenager

2 Likes

New Order having to be taught one of their own songs is one of the more believable extracts tbf

2 Likes

In 2006, Moby invites the musician Lizzy Grant, who would go on to be known as Lana Del Rey, to his apartment, which has multiple floors. Grant shakes her head, and tells Moby: ‘Moby, you know you’re the man.’”

When Moby thanks her for the compliment, she clarifies: “You’re a rich Wasp from Connecticut and you live in a five-level penthouse. You’re ‘the man’, as in ‘Stick it to the man.’ As in the person they guillotine in the revolution.”

“I didn’t know if she was insulting me,” says Moby, “but I decided to take it as a compliment.” They don’t have sex. Grant leaves and, alone in his enormous apartment, Moby takes off his shoes and, his feet bare on a Turkish rug, plays a Gymnopédie by Erik Satie on a $20,000 Swiss piano.

12 Likes

i think you’re cool homer simpson

2 Likes

i must now be old as i had never heard/seen this before

1 Like

i don’t understand a single fucking thing about this whatsoever but i also don’t want to

1 Like

“After we rehearsed it with an acoustic guitar, Hooky looked at me kindly, like an older brother. ‘Moby,’ he said. ‘Ian would be proud.’”

19 Likes

Stop trying to make me like Lana Del Rey!

1 Like

It’s great how in one story Portman was trying to do him a favour and in the other Grant was insulting him, and he took it as an insult and a compliment respectively. Very powerful dickhead energy

4 Likes

Can’t get over this video (the tweet makes it sound a lot worse than it is, his wife is fine)

https://twitter.com/Shonduras/status/1131691694238232576

So this is why everyone’s talking about wives falling off cliffs today. I still don’t even know what it’s about because the cunt’s deleted it.

3 Likes

is there some way of viewing this now he’s deleted it?

Can’t believe I looked this up

5 Likes

Pair of weird twats.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/1132460123152998401?s=21

13 Likes

What? Why does this exist? Anyone else think, that’s not a cliff? Am I bad person?

‘My wife tripped down a bank’ doesn’t have quite the same ring.

4 Likes

After the fall, I discovered my wife had a brick of heroin taped to her underside

15 Likes

You could easily die in that situation though so I dunno.