Terrible things people post on social media

VIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNE!

Fascists are so needy

Wow, clicked through and comments are pretty much wall to wall “thank you for your service”.

Imagine writing that joke and thinking it was two and a half minutes well spent

1 Like

the doggo didn’t do nothing wrong tho, he’s not a fascist :pensive:

3 Likes

a lot of animals are kind of fascist, don’t like strangers in their territory, loyal only to family. Weird how people perceive animals particularly carnivores/omnivores as nice. The foxes in my garden tore the shit out of a pigeon the other day, who knows if they get enjoyment from watching things die and suffer

plenty of documented evidence showing animals are capable of bonding with and nurturing other species, and many animals like orcas and elephants can even be said to have a kind of culture in terms of how they interact, play, mourn their dead, so on.

violence isn’t necessarily fascist either. sometimes violence is fully justified. the foxes in your garden may have been marxists, and the pigeon a hated third campist, for example.

I guess animals are like people, some good some bad

1 Like

we weren’t there, the foxes may have heard the pigeon saying “coup, coup” and had to make a snap decision

really proud of this

7 Likes

deary me!

2 Likes

No

3 Likes

stop it ttf

2 Likes

your heel turn is making this little fella sad ttf

7 Likes

animals know they look cute that’s how they deceive you! Look at cats! Psychos!

1 Like

Indeed. It’s their unthinking subservience that makes them so hateful. They’re the inmates promoted to guards of the animal world.

1 Like

Are we going to start cancelling animals based on their position in the food chain then?

Krill are a GBOL

6 Likes

Seems fair, I’m pretty happy with cows and sheep

DiS achievement unlocked: dogs are problematic

30 Likes

Don’t forget horses. There wouldn’t be nearly as much fox-hunting or medieval warfare without horses.

2 Likes

Horses are the sort of cunts that ‘were just following orders’ tbf

11 Likes