Terrible things people post on social media

“You are the parenting reporter”

63-og

1 Like

I thought it was meant to be some kind of Yoda thing

Although shipping your stuff in its original packaging and leaving it on your doorstep as default is some weird dystopian ‘fuck you’ way of doing lipservice to ‘green’.

It’s great to see rival streaming platforms can put aside differences to remember those who fought for our freedoms.

Respect from a KickassTorrents fan.

Sorry, I know I post a hell of a lot of gammon content on this thread, but God, this election is bringing out the prime gammon.

(sorry for the censoring, but the full sentence is a new level of grossly unpleasant. If you really want to know what it is I don’t mind PMing.)

1 Like

Urge to kill rising

I’m obviously not going to kill anyone, please don’t flag me kthxbye

3 Likes

2 Likes

THE BAD GUYS IS OUT FOR UR INFO PASS ON INFO

So you’re the bad guys?

https://twitter.com/fyeahmfabello/status/1196551284914098177?s=19

worst twitter thread of all time

6 Likes

Hey! I’m so glad you reached out. I’m actually at capacity / helping someone else who’s in crisis / dealing with some personal stuff right now, and I don’t think I can hold appropriate space for you. Could we connect [later date or time] instead / Do you have someone else you could reach out to?

6 Likes

And now to make someone else’s problem all about me.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/leftistthot420/status/1196916363224334336

2 Likes

Was coming here to post this. The internet tubes have poisoned us, just like lead water pipes did.

1 Like

Looks like she’s got a phd so not sure how you could argue with any of that.

7 Likes

Getting so fed up with, usually American, academics who pathologise every part of interpersonal relationships lately. Maybe this is where I begin to turn into a boomer.

6 Likes

like, ugh, i’m not even bothered so much by the idea of asking someone if they’re alright to vent to before unloading (i do it all the time, or come here to DiS where no one has to respond if they don’t want to) but the way this stuff gets written about feels so clinical and insincere and condescending.

3 Likes

i’m an infj doncha know

1 Like

good grief

17 Likes

Sounds like she’s got a PhD in narcissism

7 Likes

AND it allows me to check in with myself and my own needs.