Terrible things people post on social media

12 Likes

Can’t wait for the Shoreditch toenail cafe

1 Like

Are you a masochist?

Do you find this amusing too?

Piss off shitposting on your lunch break, Boris/Mike Ashley.

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

One of my favourite Trump tics is when he says stuff like ‘investigate this corrupt mess immediately!’ as if he isn’t literally the President of the United States and could order any investigation he wanted to.

2 Likes

Yeah he does this all the time, like he’s shouting orders into the void when, as you say, he could actually give them to people in real life if it wasn’t all bullshit.

When he says ‘why doesn’t anyone investigate Crooked Hillary?’, who’s he asking?

What?

13 Likes

Sick of your heartless interactions, you careless git.

Also, the top four lines are all really quite good things.

3 Likes

The way this is formatted makes it look like a really shitty ‘We rule you, we fool you’.

It’s a thinly disguised ‘things were better in the good old days’ post innit, basically millennials are to blame for everything.

how many times have terfs and aggro centrists threatened to sue people for being owned on twitter? katerji and jolyon windmill alone must have about 400 suits pending

Good memories of being tethered to a fairly restricted radius when on the phone

Whatever happened to that

1 Like

everyone’s on bugle
we’re being watched by google

8 Likes

linkedin is social media right. anyway i know that my tattoos are all satanic gang related so it’s a shame i won’t be able to work for the checks notes window cleaning rockstar

13 Likes

This reads like heavy-handed satire.

4 Likes

Bit weird.

At my work (big multinational company) we have/ have had loads of pretty senior bosses (in the UK at least) with visible tats.

1 Like

Pretty much impossible not to read this in the Alan Partridge voice isn’t it.

3 Likes