Terrible things people post on social media

are they all of business slogans? ‘leverage knowledge-driven information’ around a heart or anchor or something?

7 Likes

No, but maybe this is how I get that promotion I’ve been dreaming of?

2 Likes

‘Impact-driven innovation’ underneath a skull and crossbones and you’ll be flying up the ladder in no time.

4 Likes

I hope one of those 832 comments points out this smarmy prick can’t take the moral high ground while wearing sunglasses indoors and a leopard-print dressing gown.

3 Likes

If I was dressed like that I’d definitely take the moral high ground, and whatever else I wanted while I was at it. That’s true power dressing.

2 Likes

“Disruptor” in gothic script on the back of my neck should do it

5 Likes

I’ve got “Thought-Leading Angel Investor” on my forearm in old english font and a graph trending upwards on my right bicep.

3 Likes

i’d wear the shit out of a leopard print dressing gown tbf

genuinely sounds like a very good tattoo

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

"Parents were told ‘No you can’t discipline your kids’
"

I remember the day well. The president came on the telly on all channels and said this.

6 Likes

That person’s kids (if he/she has any) almost certainly are arseholes. Those poor bastards. Until they’re 18, we’ll feel sorry for them and blame the parents. After that, they’ll be arseholes in their own right. And it’ll all be traceable back to the shitwipes that share stuff like this.

1 Like

He’s such a stupid cunt

17 Likes

50/50 which thread I posted this in, tbh

11 Likes

heavy-handed satire that decides to explain itself anyway :heavy_check_mark:

bizarre decision to set out Corbyn as worse than Dickhead Boris and Dickhead Farage :heavy_check_mark:

9 Likes

also jez is objectively a cutiepie

3 Likes

Yes. Both healthcare and gun control are shit in America, Neil

1 Like