Terrible things people post on social media

I don’t get it???

I believe on wobble tests a low score would correlate to a lower body fat percentage, which under conventional standards of Western beauty would be considered to be desirable.

In this case, however, the protagonists appear to be aiming to increase their wobble score, on the absurdly named “Wobble-ometer”. This is a subversion of your expectations! Thence: humour.

It’s quite highbrow though, I can see why it wouldn’t land first thing on a Monday morning.

What I don’t get about all these really shitty cartoons, is this:

We’ve all had what seemed great at the time ideas for cartoons, and when about 10 minutes into a rough sketch decide it is actually absolute shite and bin it off.

The idea of these fruitcakes chuckling away to themselves for hours at this absolute shit, then going to the effort of posting it just does my nut in.

Is the implied meaning that Defoe is either a seraphim or a child killer? It’s all relative I suppose!

There are some very, very funny Fred comics, though.

Never said their wasn’t, as this is the first one I’ve seen

Show your working.

You DEFINITELY won’t like these, but I think they’re quite funny:

That sausage roll one might be the least funny thing I’ve ever seen.

Vegan I know just posted that milk causes autism on Facebook. :expressionless:

Whats funny about them?

Theyre just some pictures and some words

I’m not about to deconstruct Fred cartoons. I find them funny and you don’t. That’s fine! We can still be friends!

I think @Songs_about_ducking perfectly summed these up.

We’ve all had the ideas, just thought better of following through with them. Sheesh.

Cwbaft, amirite?

My parents’ neighbour just sent me this as a private message (we’re not even friends):

Please tell all the contacts in your messenger list not to accept Jayden K. Smith friendship request. He is a hacker and has the system connected to your Facebook account. If one of your contacts accepts it, you will also be hacked, so make sure that all your friends know it. Thanks. Forwarded as received.
Hold your finger down on the message. At the bottom in the middle it will say forward. Hit that then click on the names of those in your list and it will send to them

I totally forgot about that ad, hated it at the if I remember rightly

One of my friends just posted a news article debunking that as a hoax.

Well ahead of you nebbie, well ahead.

Uh oh, you didn’t see the article debunking that debunking as a hoax? :grimacing:

It’s quite fun to do a drawing though

Crying a bit at how deeply unimpressed yer man in the back looks.