Terrible things people post on social media

this is a wild ride

7 Likes

are you one of those “hats inside?” people?

Pretty sure it’s just a shortening of Coronovirus Disease 2019 but well done on the Rubiks cube

5 Likes

Looks a bit like Daniel Craig. Probably what James Bond would be like a few years after being fired for multiple sexual harassment incidents.

3 Likes

look mate he’s checked with 400 people…

1 Like

Solved a Rubik’s cube at 14 and a half, can’t use Google at 55.

I wear masks, but I also smoke a lot. I’m gonna be dead by the end of the year right? I’m getting no oxygen.

1 Like

I solved a rubiks cube by swapping stickers around when I was 11.

3 Likes

Saw this last night, I refuse to believe this is a real profile, and not some arch satire.

4 Likes

I saw this thumbnail for so long and thought it was just a man doing a rubiks cube

and TO BE FAIR it is

but then he goes fucking batshit stupid

It’s like facebook fell down through some hole in the space time continuum back to the time of geocities websites from 1998

1 Like

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

:face_vomiting:

14 Likes

Why have they used a 43 year old and a 45 year old as the image?

2 Likes

Leo and Tom are good examples of the kind of person who absolutely irrecoverably fucked it aged 20-30 and have seen no success in their later lives. Shame really.

1 Like

In the words of my son “no, no, no”

2 Likes

6 Likes

Do you just choose between threads at random

25 Likes

With this and that one with the Mr Bungle t-shirt, I’m guessing you’re in that ‘Musick Puns & Memes’ fb group that MsWza keeps showing me.

I was not, but now I am. So far it’s all puns that aren’t amusing enough for me to put in the Great Things thread

9 Likes

Can’t stop laughing at Bohemian Raspberry tbf

8 Likes

The Freddie one would be in the top 10% if things in the Great thread, in my imo.