Terrible things people post on social media

jeez, I knew owls were mostly feathers but I didn’t realise they looked like feckin vultures underneath

3 Likes

Not relevant but this reminded me of it, I saw some baby parrots once, they only had feathers around their heads, the rest of them was pretty much supermarket chicken. Wish I’d taken a photo.

1 Like

u wot

17 Likes

“and that’s why we have this thread too” - wiggo, same website

5 Likes

pain

5 Likes

As I looked at each face, left to right, my face did the Homer “you got the dud” smile

3 Likes

I have very little sympathy for comedians complaining that reality keeps putting them out of a job, but I do kind of get it looking at stuff like this. There’s no way you could just come up with that punchline.

1 Like

Girls remake looks shit

1 Like

what am I missing here?

erm wrong thread mat8483

1 Like

fuck me, these people are beyond stupid

1 Like

Lees eek struth

Womanyellingatcat.jpg

1 Like

I want to hear more on this

the comments are so cursed, loads of thumbprint detectives going “I can’t believe I didn’t see it at the time!!”

because of course seeing what seems to be a blatant reference to Harry fucking Potter in 2012 before JK decided to yeet her legacy down a very regimentally gendered toilet should obviously have made them suspect that the government would for some reason be planning to benefit themselves by destroying their own economies with a hoax pandemic

1 Like

WHY ARE THEY ALL WEARING MASKS!? WHAT DID THEY KNOW?

2 Likes

@TheWza

https://twitter.com/MartinJKeatings/status/1330938449898115076?s=20

:grinning::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Yet again Paraguay hits the news for bad reasons only