Terrible things people post on social media

lol jesus christ

1 Like

The hell am I looking at here

2 Likes

he’s at Cannes. I think he’s annoyed that people are getting screeners at home etc.

1 Like

I just realised both posts are the same person

That takes a turn eh

1 Like

I mean fair fucks to him if he’s a film critic who travels the world exclusively by foot

6 Likes

Feels wrong to say this but I somehow really like the idea of them serving coffee to my grave every morning

7 Likes

This movie feels like it’s been coming out since forever and everything I’ve seen of it is like a bad dream.

7 Likes

If you died tonight,

Big wheel keep on turning
Proud Mary keep on burning
Rolling, rolling, rolling on the river

Do you agree?

The answer is pure emotional intelligence

12 Likes

And whispering,

“I shall avenge you, sir!”

2 Likes

What’s stupid here is absolutely everything about how this message has been delivered. The actual words themselves are… correct?

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I found the sheer chaos of that really entertaining

It caused me physical pain.

Dont you like…cultural references?

1 Like

I guess so.

To me it’s like saying “water is wet, who agrees?”

1 Like

Why are Rick and Morty in Space Jam? :open_mouth:

Stumbled on this via Twitter

Actually don’t mind a BF list generally but this one is really old skool zero-work stuff. A couple of worthy points surrounded in a sea of highly specific non-tropes, backed up by examples from no-mark books that are so clearly going to be stuffed to the gills with clichés in any case that it’s amazing to me anyone had the patience to write this out.

1 Like

Is this one continuous scene? Incredible. Calling it that in a decade it will be rediscovered as a subversive classic, going to get in on the ground floor of this now.

6 Likes

Sort of love these moments when Hollywood just completely shits itself and the internet spectates with morbid fascination.

I think this might be the first time we’ve been able to do this since Cats.

Straight off the bat, don’t think I’ve ever read a book in which the main characters are twins and one is good and one is evil

Excited to read further

Might livepodcast it for a Checking the Threads spin-off

2 Likes