Terrible things people post on social media

Did anyone post this at the time it came out?

It’s only just turned up on my newsfeed. But. VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

As the author says, the main priority of the new generation Y is appearance and style. Therefore, is harder for them to perceive images from the past. So, for a better perception of prominent political figures of our history, Amit Shimoni presented them as true hipsters.

Fucking hell.

3 Likes

“designyoutrust”

JFC. Looks like you could have posted anything from that site.

On the other hand… there are some amusing diversions there. Pre-facebook-and-buzzfeed I could have enjoyed this sort of thing, but now… I dunno… is it the overwhelming prevelance that kills it?

What was once a little gem of ‘heh’ is now yet another graphic designer’s portfolio masquerading as #content.

Quite sad that we’ve come to this. But there we are.

Mein Gott.

none of those sentences have any connection to each other

5 Likes

Is this one Daniel Craig as Macklemore?

5 Likes

Yes, on his maiden trip to the First Dates restaurant.

This is also a parody account after all

I sometimes wish I could contribute to this thread more but it seems my “friends” on social media seem pretty air tight, and then facebook serves me up this absolute screamer re-posted by MY ACTUAL DA’ THREE DAYS AGO. Enjoy:

2 Likes

One of those where I support the sentiment but the execution is embarrassing.

5 Likes

I’m going to spray paint this post on a wall but with a kind of hybrid of Cue Guevara and the gingerbread man from Shrek saying it

2 Likes

Reagan and Mandela just kinda look like themselves.

Aye sure, there’s an ok message there but get the fuck out of classic simpsons

1 Like

interesting read about this guy & what happened after his shitty poems went viral

He still won’t engage with the (justified) criticisms of misogyny though, will he?

yeah, that latest poem included in the article suggests he hasn’t learned anything. I guess when that level of vitriol comes at you it’s difficult to hear the justified criticism in amongst all the other noise, idk.

The joke was way better when the Simpsons actually did it
imagehttps://frinkiac.com/meme/S09E08/734166.jpg?b64lines=WU9VIENBTiBVU0UKIEZBQ1RTIFRPIFBST1ZFIEFOWVRISU5HCiBUSEFUJ1MgRVZFTiBSRU1PVEVMWQogVFJVRS4=

1 Like

Think that’s a big reason it’s so infuriating

The STATE of this

7 Likes

No it’s not GTFO of classic Simpsons