Terrible things people post on social media

we can all agree that the church cunts can go fuck themselves, especially the ones charging ~£30 for people to have a look round

someone I haven’t spoken to in about 2 years just invited me to a hip night they’re putting on in what looks like a very small bar… in Dubai… in a week’s time. Clicked going of course.

Yep. Some fucking bullshit about a cup of tea and something else. Everyone involved should have been tarred and feathered.

Mate. Mercian independence websites are great.

Mic drop is a terrible phrase.

i saw a really well meaning but excruciating attempt to play on 'what goes on in vegas…"

it was ever so slightly cringeworthy.

Oh good lord no

think it was a reply to a britney spears tweet, i’ll try and dig it out

Is social media still going then?

I wouldn’t know.

I mean, this is awful, but as someone who’s baby had a mysterious rash last night and late night calls to 111 and trips to the GP this morning… I can’t say I’m immune to it.

This poor fucker literally had no emotional experiences before spawning a child?

And that last line is brilliantly shit isn’t it? :joy:

“I had never been puked on, pooped on, drooled on, chewed on or peed on”

Prude

Ah mate, go and get some sleep :slight_smile:

(yeah parenthood is ace, obvs)

would you say they’re better or worse than wessex independence websites? (im going to google this now of course)

God, I hate breeders who go on about it. Your kid might read that crap in years to come and will fucking curl and die of embarrassment.

FFS I hate this whole bullshit of “you don’t have an actual life until you’re a parent”

I’m doing PRETTY fine not knowing lullabies you DIV

Yeah, but has your heart ever walked around outside of your body?

Wes Sex websites? No comment.