Terrible things people post on social media

3 Likes

Me: I’ll come but only for one drink, I’ve got to be up early tomorrow

Me 3 hours later: I’m feeling quite drunk and slurring my words a little bit. Means I’m going to be tired tomorrow. Crap. I regret it slightly, but at least I’m having a nice time.
I’ll head off after this one and get water and some food on the way home. That should help a bit.

17 Likes

Some guy on my Facebook posted some video of some professor arguing that white privilege is a Marxist lie. Couldn’t be bothered to watch the video but obviously this is mental bollocks. Ended up giving a cursory read here and there of a few articles arguing a similar point - one made the case that because white males aged 18-whatever are the largest group when it comes to suicide then white privilege doesn’t exist. How can you argue with people that are that thick?

Seems to some dude called Jordan Peterson, he’s posted a few videos and articles about the guy.

Oh he’s a total cunt, fucking hell - How dangerous is Jordan B Peterson, the rightwing professor who 'hit a hornets' nest'? | Psychology | The Guardian

OOOHFT FUCK :laughing:

1 Like

And of course, he’s responded today. Don’t bother looking, it’s truly banal but already got thousands of likes. One reply actually says “I cant wait for Chrissy’s response!”.

We deserve the nuclear destruction of our species.

2 Likes

My wife’s aunt just shared this:

From this amazing page:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/sockformation/status/961901494630080512

19 Likes

kelly

9 Likes

Properly laughed at this one so think it’s in the wrong thread,

2 Likes

Shitting fuck.

What is the deal with these FaceBook stories? One of my friends keeps posting them. Basically him blinking at the camera on a train with a caption ‘train’ or ‘so tired’ or him sat next to his little girl just staring at the camera. There are loads of them. He is pretty fucking dull, but I am not sure if I am missing something else. Is there a point to them?

It’s just ripping off Instagram stories which themselves were just ripping off Snapchat.

I really like Instagram cos it feels like it has some substance to it, but the stories are generally the worst kind of “TOP BRUNCH GAME :ok_hand:” throwaway trash

1 Like

So me clicking on it a couple of times and muttering ‘what the FUCK is this boring shit for?’ is actually encouraging him?

I’ve done myself there haven’t I.

1 Like

Yeah he’ll be linking you to his Patreon next

1 Like

with the instagram ones they get autoplayed on my feed so does that mean i count as watching it

I’ll pay him to stop.

Might apply for funding for a start up called Patreoff that does just this

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/nufcdadio9/status/962479074332626945

4 Likes