Terrible things people post on social media

3 Likes

Most trees that are cut down to make paper are planted for that purpose. No one is cutting form ancient woodland to make paper.

1,00,000 ancient woodland died for this exam

7 Likes

We’re mowing down the rainforests so that these so-called experts can get enough learning in them to complain about the negative effects of mowing down the rainforests

It’s political correctness gone hurling abuse at low income retail staff

3 Likes

It’s almost like this is the terrible things in social media thread.

2 Likes

This exchange in my local for sale group has done me.

ten

25 Likes

I don’t know what it means, help, mummy, I’m scared

21 Likes

This is some amazing work. Particularly like the ultra-conservative mention of dresses not having sleeves and I’m twitching my eye slightly at ‘our feelings are heartless’ because surely that is not good English?

1 Like

I’m more irked than I should be by the single lowercase word (valueless) and the fact that no-one in 2018 is eating fatless [sic, as well] food. It’s all low-carb, fat is great, and has been for years.

1 Like

But the rest of it is spot on, eh? :smiley:

2 Likes

Completely accurate, what we need is national service, teach the kids some manners, bring back the birch, soon sort it out…

2 Likes

When the punchline is inexplicably “you dont need that kind of negativity in your life” as if this statement is inherently hilarious

Honestly just Google Image search the phrase and be disgusted

I’ve seriously kind of ruined my own day within thirteen minutes of waking up

1 Like

Yeah, down with fireless cooking! Bring back gas hobs and the associated indoor pollution oh wait we’ve still got one

2 Likes

Possibly the most “old man shouts at cloud” thing I’ve ever seen.

9 Likes

Especially weird given stuff like the fact divorce rates have plummeted, kids are pretty well behaved these days, don’t really drink etc

Is youth a plural when used like this? Our youth is jobless sounds better than our youth are jobless. Or our youths are jobless? That’s the best one I think

Honestly, those first five are just things. Our astronauts are weightless, a conjunction is unless, Cagney was Sharon Gless, these ramblings are pointless…

6 Likes

Kasabian have been on a writing course then.

7 Likes

To be fair, we’re overlooking the careful structuring of the text. It starts off with expressions of wonderment at the futuristic world we live in with all sleeveless dresses and other amazing things before undercutting our optimism with the horrors that our drive to progress has wrought like the fact that no babies have fathers because the feminists have invented a machine or something

Still makes me want to vomit blood tho