Terrible things people post on social media

nah taking the low e off and tuning to open g is the dad rock standard

that made up picture he’s drawn does look like the female reproductive system tbf

You have to marvel at someone with such a low bar for what constitutes proof.

Imagine him idly noticing when a cloud resembles an object and the ideological explosions taking place thereafter

Obviously a PRS. And he forgot Kunt and the Gang!

I mean I’m gonna need do pretty strong proof this guy isn’t just making a massive satire of the sort of people who do believe guff, TBH.

I KNEW it

the most offensive thing is that idea that the US gets two in both The Grand Canyon and the fucking Empire State Building?!

:open_mouth:

Also counting a fucking natural phenomenon like the Grand Canyon along with man-made structures is a complete farce.

OH FFS!!

WHEN WILL PEOPLE READ ANOTHER BOOK?

What the actual fuck.

The female reproductive system resembles a drawing I just did of an imaginary entity.

WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED

tbh I’m not even mad that it’s Harry Potter. Just how BAD it is, and how awful the shoehorning of words is.

Why is the Ravenclaw symbol a parrot.

They used “lift” in “liftindor”, it shouldn’t have been used again in “liftery”.

Thank you.

The real crime here.

Feel a bit sick reading that

Hang on a minute:

Ravenclaw is one of the four Houses of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, founded by Rowena Ravenclaw. Members of this house are characterised by their wit, learning, and wisdom. Its house colours are blue and bronze, and its symbol is an eagle.[4] The house ghost, who in life was the daughter of the house’s founder Rowena Ravenclaw, is the Grey Lady[5]. Ravenclaw corresponds roughly to the element of air[6]; the House colours blue and bronze were chosen to represent the sky and eagle feathers respectively, both having much to do with air[7].

AN EAGLE? IT’S CALLED RAVENCLAW AND ITS SYMBOL IS AN EAGLE?

I feel irked that the day I stopped seeing people talking about how their “letter to Hogwarts must have gotten lost in the post” on Facebook was the day I decided I would coldly comment on each one saying “it didn’t come because Hogwarts doesn’t exist and you’ve wasted your life and we’re all just on a conveyor belt to the sweet embrace of the EARTH”

Diamondor
Spadenclaw
Deatherin