Terrible things people post on social media

Wasn’t trying to be hard on you, but wanted to call out that this read very badly. I’d have said the same to anyone who’d posted this. ESPECIALLY epimer.

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/gaddi_kevin/status/971862678229667840

3 Likes

Maybe it’s cleverly meta?

1 Like

We don’t talk about the old boards, m9. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

3 Likes

hadn’t seen this one before, big fan already

1 Like

Am I missing something, or does that just show a shocking lack of self-awareness?

Pretty sure I’ve drunk cheap fruity cider whilst chatting about football and iconic British bands.

I’m not white though so Im not everything we hate.

5 Likes

…that. But I have to say I’m none the wiser as to whether this Dark Fruits thing is A Thing (beyond just the rubbish WKD side adverts). If you’re having to draft your own Urban Dictionary definition, I suspect not. This whole things has been with it, though for the suggestion that.

Unless there’s a joke buried here that’s based on the pure absurdity of inventing a niche ‘tribe’ and then going to great lengths to vilify it.

As to whether

Love the classic MPBH specificity of dropping in two cultural references to clarify, whilst adding literally no clarity by doing so. Adds another layer of confusion if anything. I mean, I can kinda imagine Frankie Boyle ragging on the traits of this supposed Dark Fruits grouping of people. But no idea how the Chris Morris angle works.

(Whilst writing this, i’m wondering if I remember MPBH saying at the start of one of his post-ban comebacks that he struggles at times with Asperger’s issues. The swing-and-a-miss posting in this thread might then be explained by that. So I don’t wanna be overly-ridiculing here.)

Cute emojis purely to lighten the mood: :goat::turtle::octopus::honeybee:

1 Like

Is Strongbow Dark Fruits nice?

I hear there’s a review on Urban Dictionary.

:wink:

11 Likes

Also I quite like Fiat 500s. Good little city cars.

2 Likes

They’re great. I won’t have a bad word said against them.

i had to check to see if he was a troll. nope, he’s genuinely a weapon.

10 Likes

The completely all over the place capitalisation is the worst bit

3 Likes

Really needed something about kneeling in there to put the cherry on top.

Just when I’d kind of warmed to Buzzfeed for branching out into proper credible journalism, they remind me how shite they are

And the fact that, when faced with the fact that there was no appropriate minion image to accompany the sentiment, they didn’t think “oh, maybe a minion simply does not belong in this discourse” like what any actual human would. No, they seemingly had a bespoke weaponised and apparently traumatised minion designed.

Given that the minions throughout history serve the main evil of the time, the post is an implicit condemnation of American foreign policy.

10 Likes

Hahaha why would you specifically call out Petr Cech. What have they got against Petr Cech?

3 Likes

Maybe they’re American?