Terrible Things Posted on Social Media II

i honestly think it gets less scary once the other stuff starts

4 Likes

Managed to catch a cinema screening of it a few years ago. They did an intro and asked who hasn’t seen it before. A guy a few seats down from me put his hand. Later on he basically leapt in his seat at the bit where someone turns a torch on and you first see one of the monsters :smiley:

Also the lead was there, she said it was first time she’d seen it since the original press tour. Hope she enjoyed.

6 Likes

It’s also less scary when you’re surrounded by dudes loudly wondering why they took flares down a cave, why they’re using dynamic rope and not static rope for abseiling and why they’re not wearing oversuits (we watched it round someone’s house at my first club social)

9 Likes

11 Likes

feel like the answer here should be something like ‘it sounds warmer’

4 Likes

Love those guys

does anyone despise LinkedIn as much as me

linkedin
linkedin2

4 Likes

She crushed the baby??

7 Likes

For anyone that wants to combine diving and caving style underwater claustrophobia (and why wouldn’t you?) this is a good film :+1:

1 Like
7 Likes
5 Likes

Sausage in an iced bun

I know I know it’s serious

14 Likes

Such a punchable face

1 Like

Reckon that might be surprisingly nice

4 Likes

Ffs are the Americans getting into Jonathan Pie now

American Pie

5 Likes

I’d eat that

4 Likes

Turtle Power!

21 Likes

Although that Jack Parsons one is actually the hallmark of good management even if it’s written in a smugly self-aggrandising way, and it’s depressing how few managers actually realise this is how a job should be.

3 Likes

read the room

1 Like