Terrible Things Posted on Social Media II

https://twitter.com/haveigotnews/status/1595399668023844867?t=puORYryUece1wkFZW1eJMQ&s=19

1 Like

Deleted! They must have got quite the backlash for that one

Also a lot of people who think theyā€™re really amusing banging on about ā€˜the internā€™ taking over the Twitter. Somehow doubt HIGNFY employs Boomers as internsā€¦

Afaik these ā€œjokesā€ are written by professional standup comedians. Canā€™t remember who it was, but I saw someone claiming a writing credit for ā€œHIGNFY (Twitter)ā€.

1 Like

That account is so relentlessly terrible.

I like that their bio specifically says that the BBC have told them to clarify itā€™s not related to them.

5 Likes

Incredible. Hadnā€™t spotted that before

9 Likes

Come on, that has to be a joke, right? The cut before she tastes itā€¦

Edit I honestly canā€™t tell

e.g.

1 Like

All these videos are either deliberately whacky to go viral or flying under the radar fetish content.

15 Likes

I didnā€™t watch them, just going off the pictures.

TBH something about her definitely screams ā€˜jokeā€™ in a way a lot of the perpetrators of these donā€™t. To me, at any rate.

Obviously theyā€™re all about the clicks either way but here it feels like thereā€™s no sincerity, thankfully.

Me after watching this video

9 Likes

She sounds as though she barely believes what sheā€™s doing herself. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if some of these videos are just people getting stupidly high and thinking all their ideas are amazing, not that I would know anything about being an idiot with food while high.

2 Likes

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

4 Likes
19 Likes

ā€œItā€™s like agile planning honey ā€œ

:biting_lip:

5 Likes

Intimacy, trust, and accountability?

8 Likes

In honesty, if you find someone who will go along with that sort of thing, youā€™re probably with the right person

7 Likes

Good response:

18 Likes
14 Likes

Optimus Prime blesses your child

15 Likes

thanks, iā€™ll let him know. but what about the picture?

14 Likes