Terrible Things Posted on Social Media II

Diapped up and ready to… I don’t think the AI that produced this had a clear prompt for what he was supposed to be carrying on his diaper.

it’s not even the best scene in ted lasso

1 Like

Jesus christ

2 Likes

Good to know the vampire stuff clearly gets under his skin

9 Likes

Somehow haven’t come across this before, so many delightful questions here

I understood that reference

11 Likes

3 Likes
10 Likes

Terrifying Things Posted on Social Media

15 Likes
1 Like

12 Likes

Maybe the end of civilisation is cancel culture administered by therapists.

did someone say something

2 Likes

14 Likes

When I looked at this it seems like that person being quoted was actually referencing a therapist who’d said something like this on Twitter so I felt a bit odd about it after that.

I was going to post this earlier. Quite liked the basic idea of Jim’ll Paint It for the first dozen or so, but it really should have been retired.

2 Likes

I think mostly it feels to me like a piece for one person in the public domain that others might enjoy. This is definitely the dodgiest I’ve seen but the ones where I don’t really care I figure the person who asked for it will be happy with it. I mean it’s not like he’s getting published in the Daily Mail every day so we’re actually seeing a newspaper elevate his stuff and try to imply it’s a masterpiece or whatever.

I mean it’s worth pointing out that most of what he does is a request, and people overwhelmingly go for a “celebrity x doing activity y with celebrity z” format. So if it feels a bit repetitive and ‘edgy’ at times, the blame is on us, the body public, for being so dull really.

But otherwise, I dunno - the guy has turned a silly online thing into his actual job, and he clearly has a great deal of skill at what he does. He seems aware of how lucky he is and seems to be generally a good egg, eg

In the grand scheme of things, overall, I dunno, :man_shrugging:

(At least he isn’t Cold War Steve)

11 Likes

It’s also really charming how much better he’s got at painting over time. A real lesson to us all in how practice makes a difference.

6 Likes

This times a thousand for sure.

1 Like

Yeah fair enough. In a world where Cold War Steve exists, it’s generally harmless enough

1 Like