Terrible Things Posted on Social Media II

This times a thousand for sure.

1 Like

Yeah fair enough. In a world where Cold War Steve exists, it’s generally harmless enough

1 Like

This is sad as fuck that I’ve noticed this (that “For You” thing again) but anyone noticed that Clive Martin who used to write for Vice has had some weird thing with that Major Charles Ingraham parody account. I don’t understand it now you lot don’t understand it either but it is definitely terrible

2 Likes

Actually fair play to her putting it into her mouth and chewing both times for a little before the cut to spitting out. Real commitment to the bit

1 Like

18 Likes

Lady makes pasta into different pasta.

1 Like

well this is awkward

4 Likes

see usually i love this shit but this doesn’t go far enough into fully insane for me, i just feel like, huh, what an odd thing to do

2 Likes

Ah shit sorry man

I took your post, ground it up and added an egg.

8 Likes

no worries - wasn’t even mine :smiley:

2 Likes

“pawstahh”

2 Likes

I think it’s meant to be ironic but it just doesn’t really quite work. Really reaching.

But as I say, she does actually put it in her mouth and chew whereas with other ones I’ve seen they’ve cut so they can pretend to eat it but instead eat something that tastes good. So even though that’s part of what a failure she is making of the genre I respect that she doesn’t immediately spew in our faces.

i think she’s being serious! i think she thinks she’s made fresh pasta from dry pasta!

1 Like

I don’t believe it. Too many of these videos and now it seems clear to me that people are deliberately doing this stuff to get views, all the way down to doing her mixing there on that table top.

2 Likes

No way man

No way

3 Likes

4 Likes

Can’t believe they forgot VampireFreaks. For shame.

2 Likes

I didn’t know how to laugh before Vine, very true

8 Likes

It was the Rugrats drawings that broke through the hard outer shell, wasn’t it?