Terrible TV you love

I don’t really get to watch much TV because- life -( unless you count Yo Gabba Gabba on YouTube) but recently I’ve watched some brilliant, terrible, TV, namely:

Instinct (just binged the whole first season- Alan Cumming is completely amazing even though I know deep down that this is not very good tv).

Erm… that’s it I think. Any good terrible TV recs?

Prison break season 1

3 Likes

Most Real Housewives franchises, Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, loads of trashy true crime stuff, Judge Judy, pretty much anything I wouldnt have ever seen if it weren’t for my wife.

1 Like

how dare you say such things about my thinly veiled

5 Likes

Alf

1 Like

Naked Attraction

4 Likes

Love Island

3 Likes

Reality stuff filmed on the party strips of different holiday places :beer: :wine_glass: :peach: :eggplant:

6 Likes

I watched a whole series of a show called Men In Trees about Ann Heche trying to find love in Alaska

1 Like

TV Burp rightly got a lot of praise but Alien Fun Capsule is just as good.

5 Likes

All terrible TV is my favourite TV.

Feel like good TV requires too much investment

3 Likes

Just Tattoo of Us

Just awful people shrieking at each other, bit it’s dead funny

6 Likes

Hollyoaks

1 Like

What was the one where teenagers’ mums spied on them in Faliraki and that?

1 Like

Amazon has loads of series’ of Unsolved Mysteries on it now. Love it.

3 Likes

Sun/Snow sex and suspicious parents.

6 Likes

What was the one where the forest people started the series moving to a different forest and then they build a house there and sometimes they have to go to town to barter or visit the pub?

Always disappointed when they get to the end of a story and he doesn’t boom “UPDATE!” though.

1 Like

Watched the new version of Supermarket Sweep earlier. More glorious than terrible, mind.

1 Like

I prefer my mysteries to remain unsolved tbh

1 Like