Thank Crunchie it's Friday Night

Watch me make both daily threads!

12 Likes

I can’t believe you’ve done this.

2 Likes

I’ve already eaten fish & chips (it was actually battered sausage and chips). Might have a magnum in a bit. Any plans at all?

It’s an outrage, isn’t it?

Evening Rob, evening Colin, evening everybody who follows. I’m sitting here catching up on the news and the cat’s just put its head up over the sofa. This was a surprise as I don’t have a cat.

7 Likes

Boost ice creams ain’t all that and I say this as a Boostman

2 Likes

You do now.

It is.

In the middle of making a generic East Asian pak choi dish with a similarly generic East Asian sliced beef dish.

Probably Netflix later.

Frying up some gnocchi, roasting up some carrots for dinner.

Then got wine and some of this little number…it is the BEST chocolate, maybe ever.

3 Likes

I’ll tell you what’s shit

Do you wanna know what’s shit?

Norwich vs. Southampton is shit.

4 Likes

Boost is the bar of the wasteman, even in regular form

3 Likes

I can’t, Funky. It’s against the terms of my lease. I’m afraid Kitty needs to puss off home.
(Also, and this is a bugbear of mine, it should have a bell. It’s no wonder my garden’s got next to zero birds in it when Itchy the Killer is on the prowl.)

2 Likes

I’ve had enough of you

1 Like

Running what feels like one of the last lockdown zoom quizzes. Lots of people are dropping out which is annoying.
Think I’m going to get drunk along the way.
Goals eh?

I’ve had it up to fucking here with you.

Where’s the chocolate from?

Had a nice day; finished the Viv Albertine book (fucking brilliant), had a big ice cream, tidied up a bit. Now got leftover salt beef fried up with potatoes and cheese and onion rings for tea, couple of beers and some Simpsons.

Aldi

1 Like

I was hoping the answer would be Lidl

I can change it Lidl if you want? It’ll be wrong, but the answer you want to hear

4 Likes