Thank Crunchie It's Friday

:musical_note: a little bit of chocolate in my life :musical_note:

4 Likes

It’s a wizzleteats kind of christmas

Why is it ‘Crunchie’ and not ‘Crunchy’?

1 Like

Loved it. So much.

GF is on a long phone call so once that’s finished we’ll drive to Clonmel to see my family. Looking forward to my Nan making us cups of tea and passing them out to us in her garden.

1 Like

Loads of good stuff but mainly Kerry Washington’s face.

1 Like

Morning

Though I would love either a Crunchie or a Boost, I have been chocolate-free for the best part of five weeks because things were getting out of hand. Possibly starting when we bought a 48 pack of creme eggs. Weirdly haven’t really had asthma since I cut the carbs - possibly a coincidence (#science).

Today is a good music day - a new (old) Neil Young album and a new Phoebe Bridgers album.

1 Like

hello

10 Likes

Probably the same reason it’s Wispa not Whisper, whatever that reason is.

2 Likes

morning troops, hope you’re well… tbh, i’m still smarting from losing a “pub” quiz with mates last night by a half point given for a contentious answer. question was “what is the name of the candle and clock in Beauty and the Beast” and the quizmaster gave half a point for “lumen” as it “could be construed as a typo”. Fucks sake.

going to spend a lot of today working, fucks sake, and then playing Pokemon Sheeld and that.

1 Like

Irish

1 Like

Easier to trademark/copyright a made up spelling…?

1 Like

https://www.crunch.ie/

NOOOO IT’S A WEBSITE FOR BIKE WANKERS

1 Like

So seems like no dental appointments allowed here until I’m actually in pain and then they’ll only review whether or not I fit their criteria for treatment. Which yknow, fair given the circumstances, but not that fun just sitting here waiting for the pain to kick in …

For anyone not in the evening thread yesterday some of my tooth just fell out lol

Payday!

I’m meeting up with a friend tomorrow at a park that’s 45 min cycle from my house and i am NERVOUS/ANXIOUS. Nervous to be around so many people and nervous at the lack of open toilets everywhere?!?!

1 Like

Oh my

2 Likes

Finally!

1 Like

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

7 Likes

Same, that’s why anyone posts in here now I think.

1 Like

Is this a proper sentence?

1 Like