Thank God it’s Fridya (the 30th of September)

If you always have cereal then you won’t be disappointed by cereal headtap.jpg

2 Likes

HB @safebruv you fucking hero :partying_face: :heart:

2 Likes

Should not have smashed a load of cocktails at the Dakota last night when I knew I was on an 8.45 train this morning. Feel sick as fuck

bad logic

The weather is shite across here - be prepared!

1 Like

One thin umbrella and one denim jacket, so prepared …

1 Like

Does anyone else feel like this year has been really long?

I keep thinking 2022 was last year

1 Like

Rainy Fridyah down here in TQ7. Had a good idea for a thread but then forgot what it was. That’s all for now, more as we get it.

Completely the opposite for me. Seems to have flown by compared to the last two years.

Morning all!

My class don’t really like talking to me or each other so it’s a quiet morning.

I have an appointment at the physio this afternoon and then football tonight.

The weather has gotten worse since I told @JaguarPirate it was shite, although there was an hour between typing the comment and posting it.

2 Likes

Someone came round today to replace bath panel because it’s warped and landlord worried about it. Except he can’t do it because FiL has our permit for parking outside. Said he probably can’t do it now unless it’s on a weekend. Fucking raging.

So acutely pissed off at this. It was all going so smoothly, nothing ever fucking goes right when I’m involved.

Could swear we have some other permits that you have to fill in the times for manually. Searched the entire flat. NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. Can’t ask fappable because they’re not allowed to look at their phones ar all for some reason. AAASRHTHTHTHTHTHFHFHFBJXJFF

Came 8th (out of 18?) in a Sopranos themed pub quiz last night. We were the “Gabafools”. Only a few points off a prize winning place but a decent showing all things told.

Payday today - I will be doing very little work and looking forward to a lunch-time panini.

1 Like

Good morning,
My hands are cold, can I put the heating on please?

Just booked CRJ tickets for me and my daughter.

Hyped for the weekend, unusually fairly hyped to be staying in tonight. Might cook something nice

2 Likes

My teeth are all fine - just a reminder to floss my back teeth more, and if that’s the worst they can say then I’m doing alright.

Sussex was looking so beautiful today I took the scenic drive home via Woodingdean. I should probably do some work now, but I need a haircut, so maybe I should send a message before I get bogged down with things?

No motivation for Friday work, but also meeting free shortly so getting the new releases queued up. Mainly hoping the rain holds off for a lunch time walk and some last minute shopping for birthday presents.

Morning everyone :wave:

Extremely excited it’s Friday. Tho my bf is still coughing away in the living room. Really hope I don’t get it. I can’t be bothered being ill.

Going to work very hard and then… maybe spend the evening putting more clothes on Vinted for sale :person_shrugging: maybe buy some wine.

ITS OCTOBER TOMORROW :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

Payday!

3 Likes